• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

BO4 Supersprinter Zombie Animations

Ghostlycreep

So, I spent a good week or so trying to find these animations and I managed to find some of them.
These are the supersprinter animations zombies use in bo4 starting on round 50+ So I'd assume not many people had seen them.
To give you a good idea on how fast these anims are, zombies would be able to catch up to the player if they weren't sprinting.

Download

Guide:
Open the downloaded zip file and drag the "xanim_export" folder into your main bo3 directory.
Then open "APE" and search for "ai_zombie_base" and after that you can replace any of the movement anims with ssprinter ones or I'd recommend replacing only sprint ones.
Also, each ssprinter anim comes with a custom "pain_chest_f" and "pain_chest_f_alt" variation to use when a zombie get's shot, it's recommended you do this so when a zombie gets shot they don't slow down to the original anim.
Once you do all you wanted to do, you can compile your map.

Enjoy your fast zombies!
Credits:
Treyarch for Animations
Scobalula for Greyhound
Ghostlycreep for Porting Animations

Include these in your map description if you use these anims.

Note: If I'm missing anybody let me know, this is only my second time uploading something.