• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Released Brutus 2

RubyDaCherry

Hey i'm having all these errors while trying to compile. Can someone please help me?

Code:
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_alpha' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:14992
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_alpha' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:13430
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_body' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:15904
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_body' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:15254
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_gloves' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:16816
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_gloves' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:16166
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_head' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:17728
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_head' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:17079
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_helmet' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:18640
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_helmet' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:17991
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_zombie_hellcatraz_head_unlit' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:25024
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_zombie_hellcatraz_head_unlit' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:18904
ERROR: Duplicate 'xmodel' asset 'c_zom_cellbreaker_fb' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:523
ERROR: Duplicate 'xmodel' asset 'c_zom_cellbreaker_fb' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:11537

D-2-K

Undead member
Supporter
Hey i'm having all these errors while trying to compile. Can someone please help me?

Code:
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_alpha' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:14992
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_alpha' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:13430
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_body' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:15904
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_body' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:15254
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_gloves' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:16816
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_gloves' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:16166
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_head' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:17728
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_head' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:17079
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_helmet' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:18640
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_brutus_helmet' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:17991
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_zombie_hellcatraz_head_unlit' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:25024
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_zombie_hellcatraz_head_unlit' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:18904
ERROR: Duplicate 'xmodel' asset 'c_zom_cellbreaker_fb' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\characters_test.gdt:523
ERROR: Duplicate 'xmodel' asset 'c_zom_cellbreaker_fb' found in d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom\ai\anims\brutus_anims.gdt:11537

open ape and remove the duplicates

I made this Brutus as a Boss in the end of my Tower map, he spawns with a lot of health, but one knife hit when hes frozen by the Bull Ice Blast perk from Madgaz. I love that perk on my map, because the double jump with many holes. And the helping Freeze effect on the zombies to get points by knifing fast before the water closing you. So its a Have-To-Perk xD But against the boss, one hit kill :/ So maybe would be awesome if the perks had no effect against him. Like, the Banana colada slide etc.

Spiki

Undead member
I made this Brutus as a Boss in the end of my Tower map, he spawns with a lot of health, but one knife hit when hes frozen by the Bull Ice Blast perk from Madgaz. I love that perk on my map, because the double jump with many holes. And the helping Freeze effect on the zombies to get points by knifing fast before the water closing you. So its a Have-To-Perk xD But against the boss, one hit kill :/ So maybe would be awesome if the perks had no effect against him. Like, the Banana colada slide etc.
I can't do shit about that. It's in the perk logic to freeze and instakill. But you can change that.

_zm_perk_bull_ice_blast.gsc line 226
else if( !zombie.ice_slammed)

change it to
else if(!IS_TRUE(zombie.is_boss) && !zombie.ice_slammed)

This will work on all bosses. I used it on mario64v2

Oh! Thx! I was watching it and tryed to make the name of the Brutus == "zombie_ochilon_boss", but didn't work.
Do I have to do something on the brutus script also to make him as a boss or it is set like that already?

Brodie3750

I have a feeling I maybe have the previous version
But use to run this and it worked perfectly

put it in a current project and in game the spawn music plays but then pops up saying like “no e_ai”

So not sure if I’m missing something?
Do you know if the above issue is known for the previous version? Maybe I just need to redownload

Brodie3750

I have a feeling I maybe have the previous version
But use to run this and it worked perfectly

put it in a current project and in game the spawn music plays but then pops up saying like “no e_ai”

So not sure if I’m missing something?
Do you know if the above issue is known for the previous version? Maybe I just need to redownload
sorry to add further - Brutus doesn’t actually spawn In if that was clear

Brodie3750

Brodie3750 Have you #define AUTOSPAWN 1 ? not 0.
And have you the spawning struct above ground and not in the middle? The only thing I can think of that caused that for me a time before.
I copied the script over from the map it worked on so that it kept the same values to the Autospawn thing should be fine but worth a check

I have the struct in the ground as opposed to above though so I’ll try that first off, thanks mate