• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

can I use wraitharchon with cod mw?

rfs5052

Guys, Greyhound no longer works as of today. Also, Archon doesn't work with Modern Warfare 2019, could we get an update for it?

I tested both Greyhound and Archon, there was a patch released this morning that destroyed Greyhound's functionality. And since Greyhound was abandoned, I really hope the creators of Archon can pick up the project, because there are some fantastic models available in MW2019.

Eon1One

Guys, Greyhound no longer works as of today. Also, Archon doesn't work with Modern Warfare 2019, could we get an update for it?

I tested both Greyhound and Archon, there was a patch released this morning that destroyed Greyhound's functionality. And since Greyhound was abandoned, I really hope the creators of Archon can pick up the project, because there are some fantastic models available in MW2019.
True I really hope someone picks up where he left, I imagine it's possible to retrofit the modifications Phillip did for Greyhound into the master branch of Archon