• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Released CoD: WW2 Stielhand Grenades [BO3]

"so im the asshole that released a half arsed port that?..."

criticism is one thing but flat-out trashing their work is a dick move, no matter the quality of the mod.
Also no shit their gonna get defensive, look in the mirror tom

I look up to people whos getting into BO3 modding or trying improve their current modding skills (most of us start like this).
On the other hand i dont look up to assholes who try to destroy the good/helpful BO3 MT community

░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░
░░░▀▀░Your Opinion░░▐▄▄▄▀░░░

No_One✔

Sad to see that it might end up doing so I still regret not downloading your perks and weapons while I can.
*Regrets downloading Harry's assets while you can

*Harry's assets go AWOL, removes all files

You: WhErE iS ThE LiNk FoR HaRrY'S AsSeTs???

Go sit yourself to the corner of the room, while sucking on your thumb, you immature little child.

Harry Bo21

Undead member
*Regrets downloading Harry's assets while you can

*Harry's assets go AWOL, removes all files

You: WhErE iS ThE LiNk FoR HaRrY'S AsSeTs???

Go sit yourself to the corner of the room, while sucking on your thumb, you immature little child.
Well my stuff is slowly coming back anyway

obv I’m held to such high standards compared to even the game devs I “have” to make sure there’s not the slightest issue or ppl go insane lol

No_One✔

Well my stuff is slowly coming back anyway

obv I’m held to such high standards compared to even the game devs I “have” to make sure there’s not the slightest issue or ppl go insane lol
Yeah, I'm glad your stuff is coming back because they're released in great quality. Keep it up.

lol yeah, don't want your brain cells to go by large amounts of posts complaining about issues.

Chroma

What do you do with the riley template? I keep gettign an error that Value 'weapons\s2_ger_frag\wpn_stickgren_pull_out_03.wav' is not valid.

bubba443

I am having trouble with the sound aliases. I do not understand where the riley sound template comes into play. Keep getting errors such as:
ERROR: user_aliases.csv missing template alias 'wpn_reload_uw_plr' for alias wpn_ger_frag_pullpin
ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_ger_frag_pullpin had empty field VolumeGroup.

I added the sounds to my user_aliases.csv , but what exactly do I do to my template_riley.csv?

Killer Potato

I am having trouble with the sound aliases. I do not understand where the riley sound template comes into play. Keep getting errors such as:
ERROR: user_aliases.csv missing template alias 'wpn_reload_uw_plr' for alias wpn_ger_frag_pullpin
ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_ger_frag_pullpin had empty field VolumeGroup.

I added the sounds to my user_aliases.csv , but what exactly do I do to my template_riley.csv?
Drop it in share/raw/sound/templates