• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.
Well, it's here. I've decided to release these just due to the fact I'm gonna stop mod tools in a couple of days to pursue career stuff. It's been a long ride and I'm sorry to leave but I have to.

Anyways, this pack includes every wonder weapon from Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles, including:
  • Wave Gun / Zap Gun Dual Wield
  • Quantum Entanglement Device
  • 31-79 JGb215
  • Gersh Device
  • Matryoshka Dolls
  • Ray Gun Mark II
  • Sickle
  • Hacker
This pack contains everything that Treyarch did, This wouldn't have been possible without Scobalula, massive thanks to him for the amazing tools.

Download:
GFX Download (Only use if you are missing materials)

Everything is included, but you need to add this to you zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv:

Code:
quantum_bomb,,,2000,quantum,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,FALSE,grenade,,,,
sickle_knife,,,3000,wpck_bowie,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,,,,FALSE,FALSE,special,,,,
nesting_dolls,,,2000,dolls,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,grenade,,,,
microwavegundw,microwavegundw_upgraded,,10000,microwavegun,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,,,FALSE,FALSE,special,TRUE,TRUE,,
raygun_mark2,raygun_mark2_upgraded,,10000,wpck_ray,,0,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,FALSE,special,TRUE,TRUE,,
black_hole_bomb,,,2000,gersh_device,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,FALSE,grenade,,,,
shrink_ray,shrink_ray_upgraded,,10000,shrink_ray,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,,
Credits:
GCPeinhardt: Weapon Ports
Treyarch: Original assets
Scobalula: Cerberus, Greyhound, HydraX, Material Extractor
Wafflez: Sound lines for Mini Zombies

Known Bugs/Issues
You cannot use the Apothican Servant with the Gersh Devices. You have to choose between one or the other.
Wave Gun LUA will look weird, you have to load in the DLC5 lua so it doesn't look weird.
Hacker LUA does not work for some reason.
You may get an error in _zm_weap_quantum_bomb.gsc. This is easily fixed by changing the namespace to zm_weap_quantum_bomb (This has now been fixed)

NOTE: YOU MUST USE THE USERMAP ZOMBIES SPAWNER! DO NOT USE FACTORY SPAWNER!!! Use the one that I provided (use the one that says ”bloat” on the end, then the zombies will correctly swell up)

If you want to use custom zombies, look in the wpn_t7_zmb_hd_microwavegun_zombie_models.gdt and wpn_t7_zmb_hd_shrinkray_fun_size.gdt and copy what I did to get the models. You will have to create materials that have _bloat on the end so the zombies can expand. I would then duplicate this and change the model scale so I could make the baby zombies. The function to adding custom models for the baby zombies is in the instructions.

Update v1.2
  • Added GFX download for people who are missing materials

Update v1.1
  • Fixed Quantum Bomb script
  • Added sound templates for those who don't have it

Attachments

Last edited:

Khramos

Well, it's here. I've decided to release these just due to the fact I'm gonna stop mod tools in a couple of days to pursue career stuff. It's been a long ride and I'm sorry to leave but I have to.

Anyways, this pack includes every wonder weapon from Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles, including:
  • Wave Gun / Zap Gun Dual Wield
  • Quantum Entanglement Device
  • 31-79 JGb215
  • Gersh Device
  • Matryoshka Dolls
  • Ray Gun Mark II
  • Sickle
  • Hacker
This pack contains everything that Treyarch did, This wouldn't have been possible without Scobalula, massive thanks to him for the amazing tools.

Download:

Everything is included, but you need to add this to you zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv:

Code:
quantum_bomb,,,2000,quantum,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,FALSE,grenade,,,,
sickle_knife,,,3000,wpck_bowie,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,,,,FALSE,FALSE,special,,,,
nesting_dolls,,,2000,dolls,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,grenade,,,,
microwavegundw,microwavegundw_upgraded,,10000,microwavegun,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,,,FALSE,FALSE,special,TRUE,TRUE,,
raygun_mark2,raygun_mark2_upgraded,,10000,wpck_ray,,0,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,FALSE,special,TRUE,TRUE,,
black_hole_bomb,,,2000,gersh_device,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,FALSE,grenade,,,,
shrink_ray,shrink_ray_upgraded,,10000,shrink_ray,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,,
Credits:
GCPeinhardt: Weapon Ports
Treyarch: Original assets
Scobalula: Cerberus, Greyhound, HydraX, Material Extractor
Wafflez: Sound lines for Mini Zombies

Known Bugs/Issues
You cannot use the Apothican Servant with the Gersh Devices. You have to choose between one or the other.
Wave Gun LUA will look weird, you have to load in the DLC5 lua so it doesn't look weird.
Hacker LUA does not work for some reason.
*Mind Blown like a Maggot Addict.*

Khramos

********************************************************************************

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:

^1SCRIPT ERROR: Preprocessor error, No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_weap_quantum_bomb.gsc'

:112 : (-10) ERROR: Carriage return embedded in string literal

Linker will now terminate.

********************************************************************************

This error pops up regardless if the namestate is changed or not.

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:

^1SCRIPT ERROR: Preprocessor error, No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_weap_quantum_bomb.gsc'

:112 : (-10) ERROR: Carriage return embedded in string literal

Linker will now terminate.

This error pops up regardless if the namestate is changed or not.
New update, I fixed this now. It should work.

Khramos

New update, I fixed this now. It should work.
I got everything to link properly.

For people using this, remember when following the instructions to place the #usingscript for the gsc and csc of your map to be placed under #usingscript usermap or else you'll get the same error as I did.

Another problem I had was that my game crashed when throwing the Gerch Device. It would be helpful if I was given the file name for each weapon because when I type in the names from the levelcommon, I can't spawn them in, and are required to be pulled from the box. So any other issues atm are unknown.

Last edited:

For people using this, remember when following the instructions to place the #usingscript for the gsc and csc of your map to be placed under #usingscript usermap or else you'll get the same error as I did.

Another problem I had was that my game crashed when throwing the Gerch Device. It would be helpful if I was given the file name for each weapon because when I type in the names from the levelcommon, I can't spawn them in, and are required to be pulled from the box. So any other issues atm are unknown.
Gersh Device works, your missing GFX.

i have the same error as you did and the #using scripts are in the same place you have advised, any other known fixes?

WahahaPanda

^3GetFileAttributesEx(D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\model_export\black_ops_3\wpn_t7_zmb_hd_staffs\_images\i_wpn_t7_camo_ice_e.tiff) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

And I placed everything bellow usermaps and I keep getting: there is no techset for surface 5 etc

Khramos

download is here
Thanks for everything dude. Almost everything is flawless. My only gripe now is trying to get the Shrink Ray to spawn into the map. The script to call it in isn't giving me the weapons and I cannot pull it from the box for the life of me. Any pointers?

Thanks for everything dude. Almost everything is flawless. My only gripe now is trying to get the Shrink Ray to spawn into the map. The script to call it in isn't giving me the weapons and I cannot pull it from the box for the life of me. Any pointers?
Names are shrink_ray and shrink_ray_upgraded