• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

[ Edicius ]

I ran into the same errors everyone else did after following the instructions to the letter. I thenq tried to comment out the qed and that seemed to work (or at least kind of) but then I get about 100 errors for the weapon models and materials (yes I added both downloads to my root) no matter what. I am not a coder at all so sorting this out is beyond my skill set.
It would be nice if these were separated and able to be downloaded one at a time. I only want the Ray Gun MK2 and the Gersch Device, and having allllllll that other code that is not part of my mod really clutters up my script.
For now I have to uninstall but I will look back at the post in a while and see what happens. Maybe a youtube video could help idk.

sharpgamers4you

I ran into the same errors everyone else did after following the instructions to the letter. I thenq tried to comment out the qed and that seemed to work (or at least kind of) but then I get about 100 errors for the weapon models and materials (yes I added both downloads to my root) no matter what. I am not a coder at all so sorting this out is beyond my skill set.
It would be nice if these were separated and able to be downloaded one at a time. I only want the Ray Gun MK2 and the Gersch Device, and having allllllll that other code that is not part of my mod really clutters up my script.
For now I have to uninstall but I will look back at the post in a while and see what happens. Maybe a youtube video could help idk.
Im working to optimize the scripts with others see if we can solve this so it works as easy as possible, anyways will make a video once its completed

[ Edicius ]

I’m literally reworking stuff rn so just hold off
I'm just working on my map 😎 Scripting is not in my skill set 🤷‍♂️ 😂
Im working to optimize the scripts with others see if we can solve this so it works as easy as possible, anyways will make a video once its completed
Sharp was the one who said he was working on the scripts ^ lol :p

Either way, I'm excited to see what you some up with!! @GCPeinhardt :sneaky:(y)