• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

HarryBo21's Nova Crawlers

Harry Bo21

Instructions are in the download

FXpack - https://mega.nz/#!ZQln0BpB!_EhKGu8hh66R6KU5AuyryZcTIBbuPbtMdhbRqFoVLi4

HB21 Black Ops 3 Nova Crawlers v2.0.0

_requires_ my fx pack, which is up above - install the FX pack FIRST - THEN install the mech files

Happy modding!

Credits -

Raptroes
Hubashuba
WillJones1989
alexbgt
NoobForLunch
Symbo
TheIronicTruth
JAMAKINBACONMAN
Sethnorris
Yen466
Lilrifa
Easyskanka
Erthrock
Will Luffey
ProRevenge
DTZxPorter
Zeroy
JBird632
StevieWonder87
BluntStuffy
RedSpace200
Frost Iceforge
thezombieproject
Smasher248
JiffyNoodles
MadGaz
MZSlayer
AndyWhelen
Collie
HitmanVere
ProGamerzFTW
Scobalula
Azsry
GerardS0406
PCModder
IperBreach
TomBMX
Treyarch and Activision
AllModz
TheSkyeLord

Discord - https://discord.gg/RqQYNs

Last edited:

BobbyLee298

Wow Harry long time no see, i used to watch your youtube vids on BO3 modding. Your talent is amazing. Thank you so much for this mod release and many others!!!

Blac

Hello, glad to see the FX pack updated & bugs fixed with it compared to older version (i.e. explosion stuff). just wanted to report an issue I've noted; the AR & Sniper PaP muzzle FX don't seem to produce any gas flash, only smoke - any chance to get this fixed? Cheers

Edit: took a look at fx_muz_md_gas_flash_1p_ug_zmb, it looks like it must've had an error on first import and broke itself
edit 2: Can verify issue affects fx_muz_md_gas_flash_1p_ug_zmb & fx_muz_xlg_gas_flash_1p_ug_zmb and their 3p variants, re-exporting and re-patching fixes

Last edited:

Harry Bo21

Hello, glad to see the FX pack updated & bugs fixed with it compared to older version (i.e. explosion stuff). just wanted to report an issue I've noted; the AR & Sniper PaP muzzle FX don't seem to produce any gas flash, only smoke - any chance to get this fixed? Cheers

Edit: took a look at fx_muz_md_gas_flash_1p_ug_zmb, it looks like it must've had an error on first import and broke itself
edit 2: Can verify issue affects fx_muz_md_gas_flash_1p_ug_zmb & fx_muz_xlg_gas_flash_1p_ug_zmb and their 3p variants, re-exporting and re-patching fixes
I’m aware a bunch of the fx are busted, the pack is mainly just to fill in the missing models / materials

I include fixed fx for each release for the fx actually used by what’s in it

there’s like 5000 fx in the pack, far to much for me to check every one

it all got ran through a patcher ages back but I did it in bulk, I only checked a chunk of them

Blac

I’m aware a bunch of the fx are busted, the pack is mainly just to fill in the missing models / materials

I include fixed fx for each release for the fx actually used by what’s in it

there’s like 5000 fx in the pack, far to much for me to check every one

it all got ran through a patcher ages back but I did it in bulk, I only checked a chunk of them
Yea not to worry that's fair enough, just thought I may as well report ones I find so you can run them again at some point