• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Help Help I have a lot of problems with Harry bo21 Perks

I have a lot of problems with the maps that I have created after installing the Harry bo21 perks v5.
When I create a map, compile the level, the patch and build the mod everything is ok, but when I run the map I get the error "unknown function", even in the maps that do not use any prefab of the mod. (Clarification: this happens on every map created after I installed the mod)

I feel like it has ruined a map that I have worked on for weeks, I am very frustrated and want to know if it can be fixed :(

Anyone help?

pmr360

Run the map in developer mode 1 after you get the error pres the "~" key pluss shift, that should open the console and it should specify in it what unknown function since it could be multiple things.

ERROR: 'images/_-Gviewarm_zom_dempsey_device_c.iwi' is missing
ERROR: 'images/viewarm_zom_dempsey_device_n.iwi' is missing
ERROR: 'images/viewarm_zom_dempsey_device_n.iwi' is missing
ERROR: 'images/~_-Gviewarm_zom_dempsey_devi~6cd94c77.iwi' is missing
ERROR: 'images/~_-Gviewarm_zom_dempsey_spc-~beb67cd.iwi' is missing
ERROR: 'images/_-Gviewarm_zom_dempsey_c.iwi' is missing

pmr360

Did you make sure to tick all of the images that are in your mod folder, or are they not in your download of Harrys perks?

pmr360

i searched for those files and only Gviewarm_zom_dempsey_spc-~beb67cd seems to be named different(~__-gviewarm_zom_dempsey_spc-~7beb67cd) but they should be the same files hopefully this solves it.

Last edited: