• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Released KJ_Bosses_Zombies_Dogs_Etc

Pepergogo

I have a question @KillJoy
If I send you a playermodel I'm already using in game, can you help me with the model weight so it look good and not broken? If not that's ok, np

Dedrix

Hey @KillJoy I'm looking for a Brutus replacement model with a Lord of the Rings theme, something like The Witch King or even just a big orc. Also is there a tutorial I can watch to implement that? Thanks

KillJoy

@Dedrix dont use brutus mate he is so disgustingly over used XD
not long before my bosses will be released. but anyway if you find me a model,
preferably from a site i've provided, i can rig it and you can replace brutus with it

@M5_Prodigy yes! looks good

Kate Denson

ill take a look @Pepergogo

@Kate Denson whats the problem with the shield? and this isn't the bo4 shield. thats why the parts look different.
i've combined the bo4 shield with some elements from the bo3 rocket shield. added a glass visor as well
There's no problem with it, I just wanted to point some things out if it WAS the full IX shield. Also just asking about some anim stuff, If I were to use different anims for let's say keepers, they of course float instead of walk, so if I would port over those anims they should work as in the original game right? like port the walk anim and use it it should float? :3

KillJoy

There's no problem with it, I just wanted to point some things out if it WAS the full IX shield. Also just asking about some anim stuff, If I were to use different anims for let's say keepers, they of course float instead of walk, so if I would port over those anims they should work as in the original game right? like port the walk anim and use it it should float? :3
You need to have the scripts as well. You also need behavior trees or something like that. The scripting is probably the hardest part

Pepergogo

Hi @KillJoy
If I send you this model in fbx or obj, can you replace the Brutus model?

KillJoy

@Pepergogo brute is up buddy

also, after some thought and consideration,
i've decided im not going to do any brutus rigs because i have my own bosses
that will be released soon.
i feel that it would be stupid considering they don't correlate in any way.
compared to my bosses which are interchangeable with any zombie rig

Pepergogo

@Pepergogo brute is up buddy

also, after some thought and consideration,
i've decided im not going to do any brutus rigs because i have my own bosses
that will be released soon.
i feel that it would be stupid considering they don't correlate in any way.
compared to my bosses which are interchangeable with any zombie rig
Thanks!
And don't worry, your bosses are really cool 😌

Kate Denson

*Request
Would be really cool if you could port over this guy, I mean he's a killer from the game dead by daylight..
It would be cool to have him more as a mini boss or something, but I mean that's up to you of course.
I think if you would port him as a normal zombies people would be able to still make a boss out of him tho but idk yet :)

So if ya would like to look at the model here ya go.
Here's the link to the Character/model
(If ur up for a real challange, try to make his cape/cloak have it's own gravity simulair to like the keychains from ww2 and stuff :3)