• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Released KJ_Bosses_Zombies_Dogs_Etc

Well yea but he deleted the links it doesn’t work anymore but sure i will export the models and stuff :)

Quick question,
Are tou good with porting weapons? Cuz there is 1 that i just can’t get it to work

WahahaPanda

@WahahaPanda
i spent extra time rigging a head separate from the body so the eye glow works and you want to turn it off -_-
Omg haha didn't know! The eyes make it like idk. It's good and creepy but kinda not work with the re7 vibe. I will see if people prefer eyes on or eyes off :p. Anyways do you know how to make George Romero? Just curious

KillJoy

@WahahaPanda

i think it looks much better with the eyes
and im pretty sure someone is releasing some boss stuff in the near future so im not going to try and work on anything that isnt 100% unique

WahahaPanda

@WahahaPanda

i think it looks much better with the eyes
and im pretty sure someone is releasing some boss stuff in the near future so im not going to try and work on anything that isnt 100% unique
Makes sense I will send you models. But do them at your free will. Molded is already much appreciated from me. But if I had Jack baker creeping around the mansion would be great but maybe that will make my map too hard haha