• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Released Madgaz Model Packs MAIN HUB (Map Dlc Model Packs)

Hey MadGaz, this went smoothly and worked perfectly! However, I am using your wonderfizz 2.0 and some of the fx are missing from the download which causes it to crash when in use. I bodged the code a bit to not rely on the fx but it looks quite boring like that. If you could provide an updated link for your standalone perk pack that would be amazing!

TumpoV

Welcome to what I hope will be a large thread I’ll continue to update with all the model rips I do for every Bo3 Dlc map , my aim is to rip all Static model assets from all Dlc including Chronicles.
Remember all maps share assets so if you think a pack is missing a particular asset from a certain map, it may have appeared in a previous map , to get the best and full set of assets for your mapping experience it’s recommended you download all packs that I will be releasing to ensure you get all possible static models from all maps
These packs take many hours of time to get right and I hope you find them useful, I’ve tried to make them identical to their Bo3 counterparts using the tools available but I apologise if any mistakes are found

(Pack 1 DE 1100+ models 9GB)
View attachment 486
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 2 Zetsubou No Shima 840 models 1.9GB)
View attachment 508
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 3 Gorod Krovi 730+ models 2.7GB)
View attachment 516
CLICK THE BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

==Credits==
Scobalula - Greyhound/Hydra
Porter - OG Wraith, various tools
Treyarch - Assets and Mod tools
Madgaz - Ripping and Porting

any issues you have please contact me or leave a comment in this thread and I’ll try and fix them

==NOTES==
Im aware that the download size is huge for this pack ,its my own fault i didnt globalise the images, but for the next packs this will not be the case and the size will be smaller, i may work on this pack in the near future to bring its overall size down and refine any adjustments needed
I get these errors not sure what to do I can only find one of the files, I don't have many new models also

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_green_grunge_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_gp.gdt:257314

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_green_grunge_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:2938

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_red_dirty_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_gp.gdt:257346

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_red_dirty_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:3123

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_red_tattered_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_gp.gdt:257363

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_red_tattered_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:2975

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_trash_newspaper_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_gp.gdt:96853

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_trash_newspaper_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:3049

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_zm_factory_flag_iron_cross' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_zm.gdt:913

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_zm_factory_flag_iron_cross' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:2864

Last edited: