• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Released Madgaz's Custom Perk Pack (Banana Colada, Madgaz Moonshine, Crusader Ale, Bull Ice Blast)

Magicman

nvm i fixed it but the only question i have is why does it only cost 10 points
If you open the perks GSH file (located in yourmap>scripts>zm) find this line:
#define MADGAZ_MOONSHINE_PERK_COST 10 //2000 (should be second line under "settings" change 10 to 2000 or whatever you want it to be

that is for Madgaz_Moonshine. do the same thing for other perks if need be

Cdub7304

Hello Madgaz I really just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you so very much for all that you do. I follow you, jaybird, and uptown on you tube for your BO3 tutorials. It really is amazing what all of you modders here are capable of. I'm so new to modding I have only been doing like two weeks now. I haven't got to the point of adding in custom perks, but your custom perks are what made me wan't to star to mod. I will be using your perks when I get there, but I'm still having trouble getting the custom weapon wallbuys to have a cost and let me use them, I ca't even change the cost of any wall buy weapon in the .csv weapon table. I hope to one day make my own perk got some good ideas, but till then I will be more than happy to use what you have provided. THANK YOU.