• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Help Make me weapons because I'm lazy

Dedrix

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to help me out with custom weapons for my "movie themed" medieval map. I'm mainly looking for themed melee weapons and a bow'n'arrow to use (not the DE bow) for quality map immersion. I am more than happy to pay anyone for their time and can negotiate prices. Thank you for your time

Cdub7304

I am working on making Kratos' Leviathan Axe from God of War, it could also double as Stormbreaker with different UVs. It will be an off hand weapon like the Hell's Retriever, I will probably try to make it a main hand weapon as well to work like the hatchet. There is a post I made it's the post just above yours titled Need Help. with information about the weapon and a screen shot, it also has all the raw files I'm working with. It's not a working weapon yet. should hopefully be finished by tomorrow and avaliable to download. I don't need credit for it if you use it, I do it just for the fun of it. Also I am modeling another melee weapon The First Blade, that will be a little while I have to make it from scratch.