• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Released Micro Missile Launcher Zombie Seeking

Pepergogo

Hi
First of all, you're an absolute legend and I really love your work.

Second, I have a problem. I can use the weapon fine, but when I shot a localize zombie the game crash :(
Is there a way to fix it or what can I do?

zeroy

Hi
First of all, you're an absolute legend and I really love your work.

Second, I have a problem. I can use the weapon fine, but when I shot a localize zombie the game crash :(
Is there a way to fix it or what can I do?
Thanks! Will need more information for the crash, how did you give the weapon for instance? My guess is that it may not work if by cmd /give

Pepergogo

Thanks! Will need more information for the crash, how did you give the weapon for instance? My guess is that it may not work if by cmd /give
Yeah, I try via the cmd, but then I make a wallbuy so I don't have to use the console but it crash anyway :(

GotAnyNines

Pretty nice. I think it would work a bit better if it were to shoot straight first and then curve towards them after a few seconds

zeroy

Weapon file can be adjusted, using Robotech for guidance but this can be changed I believe as can the trajectory pattern

Pepergogo

Thanks a lot, I'll test it and get back to you :D
Hi, so I test a couple of things:
Your wallbuy, I reinstall the files, and the part of the gsc and csc I have it before the zm_usermap as it say in the instructions, I try change it after but it didn't work either :(
I think I'm not gonna use the weapon, but thanks for your help
It's awesome and keep the good work

zeroy

I will review the weapon file as it is possible something used by it is not in the Modtools (the projectile model perhaps)