• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Released Mike's repertoire of assets

Dick_Nixon

Thread By: Dick_Nixon
Hey all! seems like I've had all this stuff for a good long while, and not really put it to any good use, so here it is for public consumption. this post will be updated fairly infrequently with random things that I've had(weapons, scripts, characters, sound aliases, etc.) that I feel like the community could get a good amount of use. all credits are due for whatever you feel like picking up from here, so I've listed the appropriate credits per section. Happy Modding.

Majority of my assets may use materials/models shared with the Mod Tools extra assets DLC, so it's highly recommended that you have the extra assets.

CHARACTERS
common assets
Download
T5 Crews(BO1 Ultimus, CoTD crew, and Five crew)(vox aliases will be released when they're fully repaired)
DownloadT6 Crews(MoTD crew, and Victus crew(version of stuhlinger featured in the pack is from buried))(vox aliases will be released when they're fully repaired)

Download
CREDITS FOR CHARACTERS
The Indestructable Mike Pence
DTZxPorter - wraith
Scobalula/ray1235 - codmayatools
Collie - general consulting/original method
Lucas - character renders for MoTD, CoTD, and Five

SCRIPTS

AI

Avogadro - As He Appears in Bus Depot Reimagined.
Download

Miscelanious
Shi No Numa music EE
Download
Rain and Lightning FX
Download
CREDITS FOR SCRIPTS
The Indestructable Mike Pence
HarryBo21 - scripting consulting
Scobalula - HydraX for sound aliases, Greyhound for asset and Epstein Cell Video ripping.
Ardivee - Original script for Rain(and by that, I mean literally all of the OG rain script was done by him, same with the lightning, so massive credit to him)
DTZxPorter
- wraith

Last edited:

ModmeBot

Modme hero
Reply By: TrueGamerCalls
Awesome! You should post some of your older stuff here (BO3 Player Models and zombie models), by chance are you gonna publicly release the victus crew? Its understandable if the answer is no.

Dick_Nixon

Reply By: Dick_Nixon
TrueGamerCalls
Awesome! You should post some of your older stuff here (BO3 Player Models and zombie models), by chance are you gonna publicly release the victus crew? Its understandable if the answer is no.
Victus crew is next on my agenda, since i'm releasing them on a game-by-game basis, so expect the MoTD crew, Victus crew, and all 4 grief characters within the next release. as for zombie models, I've not done any that i'm proud enough of to release publically, so you're gonna have to rely on Erthrock for those.

ModmeBot

Modme hero
Reply By: TrueGamerCalls
You should mention that you need to add this to your zone.
PHP:
customizationtable,zm_character_customization

Dick_Nixon

Reply By: Dick_Nixon
UPDATE : Added missing models for Finn O'Leary, Fixed Player Image errors, clarified install instructions.

sharpgamers4you

Can't get the avogadro to spawn., i stamped the prefabs and turned the power on (just in case) but even after round 25 still doesn't spawn.... any help?