• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Help Please someone help me

ModmeBot

Modme hero
Thread By: Zombiemodder23
Hello everyone,

Let me first start of by saying Ive been looking for a while now for the Pack a punch Powerup model from Five (black ops1).
I only need the model (already got the script) and I have a really hard time finding it. Im not experienced when it comes to maya/blender asf,
so I was wondering if someone is willing to share this model with/help me getting it, as this would help me out so much! You will be credited in my map,

Thanks alot,
Im available on skype: basketbalpro-96

ModmeBot

Modme hero
Reply By: JellyAlex
Zombiemodder23
Hello everyone, Let me first start of by saying Ive been looking for a while now for the Pack a punch Powerup model from Five (black ops1). I only need the model (already got the script) and I have a really hard time finding it. Im not experienced when it comes to maya/blender asf, so I was wondering if someone is willing to share this model with/help me getting it, as this would help me out so much! You will be credited in my map, Thanks alot, Im available on skype: basketbalpro-96
If you have black ops 1, just use wraith. No maya needed.

ModmeBot

Modme hero
Reply By: TheMikeyMan
you need to use maya and wraith to export the model its easy takes like 3 seconds