• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

R.I.P My little Poppet....

El_Coco_Nut

cat1.jpg
cat2.png

So... im absolutely crushed to say... more poor little baby girl died yesterday morning...

I know people say you shouldnt get too attached to animals... but i hell i feel like ive been hit in the gut with a sledgehammer...

She was a beautiful amazing little cat, never grew, stayed kitten sized... Had the cute little high pitched meow and playful temperament to go with it...

During the night, my other cat literally borke the cat flap to get out, and she got out too. I never let her out before except under extremely controlled circumstances because she was so scatty and playful...

My wife was searching from 5am while I was still at work. When I came back we opened all the windows and called out to her, hoping she was hiding near by. Shes always been super attached to me, so hoped hearing me would draw her back

However a few hours later my wife went to go meet her dad... to find two of our neighbours stood in the road...

Right at the bottom of the street... the same street I drove up to get home and she wasnt there

I feel so so so bad... Feels like my calling her caused this... Im absolutely crushed...

I had to pick her up and take her to the vets... I had to do that with my previous two... but this one REALLY hurt...

R.I.P Poppet pooper... You were the most adorable cat ever... I miss you

Harry Bo21

Undead member
Ignore this

incase you can’t tell, this is just yet another - unprovoked - mallicious attempt to try to get a rise out of me

that was my cat - that’s me holding her in the picture - and my post about when she died

clearly this seriously mentally unwell person has nothing better to do than go years back through my Facebook posts

Harry Bo21

Undead member
Keep this in mind every time these little pussys start crying about what “we apparently do to them”

they are sick sick ppl

xBuscha78

Ignore this

incase you can’t tell, this is just yet another - unprovoked - mallicious attempt to try to get a rise out of me

that was my cat - that’s me holding her in the picture - and my post about when she died

clearly this seriously mentally unwell person has nothing better to do than go years back through my Facebook posts
UH, HARRY, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO ENABLE DOUBLE PACK-A-PUNCH?!??
IMG_20200719_181313_153.jpg

El_Coco_Nut

Keep this in mind every time these little pussys start crying about what “we apparently do to them”

they are sick sick ppl
IT ISNT SICK TO THROW AROUND FALSE PEDOPHILE ACCUSATIONS? OK DAVE!!!!!!!!! YOUR LOGIC IS VERY GOOD FRIEND!!!!
THANKS - EL_COCO_NUT