• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Released Skye's Weapon Ports to BO3 (Master Hub)

TheSkyeLord

i added in the wwii pack and everything work but the sounds any idea what i did wrong? i readded them in again to make sure i didnt do anything wrong and i added the inspect animations but none of the sounds are working. can anyone help me out with this?
Hey man! That error can be caused by a sound linker error. Usually has “missing source checksum” or “reference not set to instance of object.” These don’t mean anything in particular, but it stops any new sounds from being added to the map.

i added in the wwii pack and everything work but the sounds any idea what i did wrong? i readded them in again to make sure i didnt do anything wrong and i added the inspect animations but none of the sounds are working. can anyone help me out with this?
I would check your zone file (modtool launcher right click map name -->edit zone file) and check if there is a line called: sound/yourmapname.gsc

Hey man! That error can be caused by a sound linker error. Usually has “missing source checksum” or “reference not set to instance of object.” These don’t mean anything in particular, but it stops any new sounds from being added to the map.
Okay, if this is there how do I fix it?

Check if you downloaded the common weapon assets, check your user_aliases.csv, try s2_mp40, that one worked for me first before the others (maybe this is just my problem, but test it)
i did download the common weapon assests and i checked my user aliases for the s2_mp40 and it was all there yet still no sound.

newbatyoutube

i have fixed the issues i was having i didn't see there were a few things i needed to add before the guns sorry for not paying attention

Cdub7304

You have too many weapons on one map my friend. Try cutting out a few then relinking.
Thank you so very much man I thought that might have been the problem but I was really scared to delete anything and then mess with the actual game and not just the mod tools because I haven't made a separate table for just my math I'm using the one in share raw haven't made a separate one for my map because I'm not sure what line of code I have to add in my scripting file to make it access that one so I'm just using the default one now thank you so much I'll give that a try

Cdub7304

You have too many weapons on one map my friend. Try cutting out a few then relinking.
do you how many is too many, and what errors it causes, I have searched and watch countless tutorials on porting weapons, and Downloaded from here. but I cannot find out how many are too many weapons or the errors it may cause, or why it is at 0 cost. Also I haven't installed any other wepons, except for the wallbuy prefab from UGX and the box prefab from there. The Madox and the strife are are the only wepon files I've tried to install. I got some errors at first then installed the common asset file and all errors stopped except one about a bullet mesh. I will try again tonight when I'm home now that I deleted some guns from the .csv file.

TheSkyeLord

do you how many is too many, and what errors it causes, I have searched and watch countless tutorials on porting weapons, and Downloaded from here. but I cannot find out how many are too many weapons or the errors it may cause, or why it is at 0 cost. Also I haven't installed any other wepons, except for the wallbuy prefab from UGX and the box prefab from there. The Madox and the strife are are the only wepon files I've tried to install. I got some errors at first then installed the common asset file and all errors stopped except one about a bullet mesh. I will try again tonight when I'm home now that I deleted some guns from the .csv file.
hey man, the issue you stated originally is caused either by too many weapons or the stringtable, that's supposed to go in the .zone file is missing. as for a weapon limit in the levelcommon_weapons, i've heard it's around 70 or so, but ive currently got around 400 in mine and it appears to work fine. as for the raw weapon limit, i usually say it's around 150 weapons, but this does vary.

TheSkyeLord

Hey everyone, it's been quiet for a while...

However, all WWII guns (yes, all of them) have been redone. Here's the patch notes on all of this

Updated:

All the pre-existing WWII guns have been overhauled.

***THE WWII GUNS, NEW & OVERHAULED, ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OLDER RELEASES BEFORE 9/10/2019. IF YOU INSTALL THESE, MAKE SURE THE OLD WWII STUFF IS UNINSTALLED/REMOVED***

Anyways, overhaul includes:

- Crawling animations
- World model magazine for most weapons will move according to reloading
- Full attachment-based system (not the regular and _up models that I was doing)
- Redone models, animations, textures, & sounds
- More wallbuys (like 20 originally compared to around 60 or so now)

And maybe other stuff I forgot to mention.

Released:

WWII - Austen, Bechowiec, Blyskawica, Chatellerault, Erma EMP, Grossfuss STG, KG M/21, LAD Machine Gun, M2 Hyde, MAS 36, Wimmersperg Spz, Wz. 35

Thanks everyone!!

Last edited:

Khramos

Hey everyone, it's been quiet for a while...

However, all WWII guns (yes, all of them) have been redone. Here's the patch notes on all of this

Updated:

All the pre-existing WWII guns have been overhauled.

***THE WWII GUNS, NEW & OVERHAULED, ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OLDER RELEASES BEFORE 9/10/2019***

Anyways, overhaul includes:

- Crawling animations
- Full attachment-based system (not the regular and _up models that I was doing)
- Redone models, animations, textures, & sounds
- More wallbuys (like 20 originally compared to around 60 or so now)

And maybe other stuff I forgot to mention.

Released:

WWII - Austen, Bechowiec, Blyskawica, Chatellerault, Erma EMP, Grossfuss STG, KG M/21, LAD Machine Gun, M2 Hyde, MAS 36, Wimmersperg Spz, Wz. 35

Thanks everyone!!
holy cow this was unexpected! many props dude. Can't wait to use this in my map!

Cdub7304

hey man, the issue you stated originally is caused either by too many weapons or the stringtable, that's supposed to go in the .zone file is missing. as for a weapon limit in the levelcommon_weapons, i've heard it's around 70 or so, but ive currently got around 400 in mine and it appears to work fine. as for the raw weapon limit, i usually say it's around 150 weapons, but this does vary.
When you say raw weapon limit, what exactly is that in reference to, how would I find that and delete some if needed. Because as far as adding weapons I have only downloaded and installed the wallbuy prefabs from UGX mods.

TheSkyeLord

When you say raw weapon limit, what exactly is that in reference to, how would I find that and delete some if needed. Because as far as adding weapons I have only downloaded and installed the wallbuy prefabs from UGX mods.
Well, I shouldn't put it as raw. The weapons limit (one gun, including base and pack a punched bersion) is about 150. The raw weapons limit (as per engine) is 1536, with only ~40% or so left for us to use. As by "deleting" some weapons from a specific map, the best thing is to remove the weapon,weaponname call from the .zone file and check that there's no wallbuy prefab still present in the map (if, the gun has a wallbuy present in said map). Another thing that could be causing the error is this string: stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv is missing from your map's .zone file. If you want more help with this, please message me on Discord @ TheSkyeLord#2511. Thanks!

Cdub7304

Well, I shouldn't put it as raw. The weapons limit (one gun, including base and pack a punched bersion) is about 150. The raw weapons limit (as per engine) is 1536, with only ~40% or so left for us to use. As by "deleting" some weapons from a specific map, the best thing is to remove the weapon,weaponname call from the .zone file and check that there's no wallbuy prefab still present in the map (if, the gun has a wallbuy present in said map). Another thing that could be causing the error is this string: stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv is missing from your map's .zone file. If you want more help with this, please message me on Discord @ TheSkyeLord#2511. Thanks!
Sorry but having trouble with discord @ the moment, I think I know what is wrong, just not how to fix it. If I add in that line of code to my zone file. All of my wallbuys go to a 0 cost and I can't use them, I believe this is because all the weapons I have are from a package I downloaded and are all prefabs therfore everything is a .map file and it is just accessing the guns already in game and not useing the .csv file it was a package from craftedanimation I think. Not sure how to work around this but I will find away I'm sure. Thank you for what you do and your help. it's people like you, madgaz, and Jbird, that got me inspired to make maps.