• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Released Skye's Weapon Ports to BO3 (Master Hub)

Would someone mind explaining to me how I would use the inspectable_weapons script?
I have tried for quite some time now and I have not figured it out yet. I placed the script in the right place.

Kate Denson

Would someone mind explaining to me how I would use the inspectable_weapons script?
I have tried for quite some time now and I have not figured it out yet. I placed the script in the right place.
There's a download for the script on the main hub, you also need that specific script to male the line of scripting work, otherwise it won't

There should be instructions with it. Otherwhise their should be a post on it from the maker.
I did find the README.txt with the script. I do not understand what line to add in step 4.
(From readme.txt)
Step 4
add the line in the mapname.gsc neccessary for the gun(s) you're using, which is included in the gun installer's readme

Then link in the mod tools launcher & you're done!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
What line do I add? I am really confused in this.

Kate Denson

I did find the README.txt with the script. I do not understand what line to add in step 4.
(From readme.txt)
Step 4
add the line in the mapname.gsc neccessary for the gun(s) you're using, which is included in the gun installer's readme

Then link in the mod tools launcher & you're done!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
What line do I add? I am really confused in this.
it's self exaplaining, inside your usermap.gsc (so your map you work on) you add the inspect script that's inside every readme from skye from the guns you have.

is it possible to rename the PaP guns?
Yes, it is. You have to go into Call of Duty Black Ops III/source_data/ and look for something like skye_iw4_g18. Open that file and use the search feature on your text editor program. Search for "displayName" and keep searching that until it displays the pap name.

Hey Skye! Love your work! Just as a heads up, I downloaded the ww2 weapons pack and the prefabs for the m1 garand and the grease gun wallbuys do not have the chaulk outline textures or the gun models.

So, I downloaded the WW2 weapon pack and followed the text document instructions on how to include them all into my map. Ever since doing this whenever I go to launch my map, the game loads for a second and then the entire game just closes out back to steam. What is causing this?