• Welcome Guest, The new Modme forums are here! Please visit here for all recommended information.

Released Skye's Weapon Ports to BO3 (Master Hub)

M5_Prodigy

So, I downloaded the WW2 weapon pack and followed the text document instructions on how to include them all into my map. Ever since doing this whenever I go to launch my map, the game loads for a second and then the entire game just closes out back to steam. What is causing this?
When i had that issue i added a wall buy BUT forgot to add that gun to my zone.

When i had that issue i added a wall buy BUT forgot to add that gun to my zone.
So I looked through and every gun that is a wallbuy I have in my zone file. Will this issue also happen if I have the weapons in my zone file, but I do not have the weapons as wallbuys?

M5_Prodigy

So I looked through and every gun that is a wallbuy I have in my zone file. Will this issue also happen if I have the weapons in my zone file, but I do not have the weapons as wallbuys?
It should not happen it'll just be a gun that exists in the map like a cut weapon

CrazyBullen

Hi, I adore your work and have used your weapons for many of my maps, but friends playing it before its published always say some of the weapons don't have its head/body-trigger with a controller. Can I ask why just some of them? Ofc you maybe don't know or it may be a simple question like "some of them got the script and some not", but just asking. :)

blink-420

How do you change the pack a punch camo? I've tried editing the skye_up_camo and playing around with the camo tables but can't seem to get it working:(

I put the full WWII weapons pack into my map and I am noticing that some guns have no sound as well. Has anyone for sure solved this issue? And if so, how did you? I re-implimented the guns twice now and have followed all of the steps in the files given in the download and I am still having the same issue.