Modme Forums

Custom weapon no sound …

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Syphyde
Hi,

The weapon sound don't work...

I downloaded files on modme for example the G11 of Jia909. I followed the instruction exactly, I have the weapons but the sound don't work. I tried several solutions, I converted sound, I deleted weapons, etc ... Nothing work.

If you have idea,
I wait your soluce ! :D

-Syphyde

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

Syphyde
Hi, The weapon sound don't work... I downloaded files on modme for example the G11 of Jia909. I followed the instruction exactly, I have the weapons but the sound don't work. I tried several solutions, I converted sound, I deleted weapons, etc ... Nothing work. If you have idea, I wait your soluce ! :D -Syphyde

Did you put the right lines in the sound aliase? (user_aliase)?

Also try compiling / linking a few times, maybe that works.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Syphyde

soul-toktzt
Syphyde Hi, The weapon sound don't work... I downloaded files on modme for example the G11 of Jia909. I followed the instruction exactly, I have the weapons but the sound don't work. I tried several solutions, I converted sound, I deleted weapons, etc ... Nothing work. If you have idea, I wait your soluce ! :D -Syphyde Did you put the right lines in the sound aliase? (user_aliase)? Also try compiling / linking a few times, maybe that works.

Yes I put everything in user_aliases.csv and compiling/linking billions of times. nada :(

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

Syphyde
soul-toktzt Syphyde Hi, The weapon sound don't work... I downloaded files on modme for example the G11 of Jia909. I followed the instruction exactly, I have the weapons but the sound don't work. I tried several solutions, I converted sound, I deleted weapons, etc ... Nothing work. If you have idea, I wait your soluce ! :D -Syphyde Did you put the right lines in the sound aliase? (user_aliase)? Also try compiling / linking a few times, maybe that works. Yes I put everything in user_aliases.csv and compiling/linking billions of times. nada :(

Yep. This is a problem many of us have been having... Treyarch broke something lately and it means edits to sound aliases/new sound aliases don't work. Full stop.

http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=1310&page=1#lastpost

I've seen enough people having the problem that I'm sure it's an issue Treyarch have caused.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

The Black Death
Syphyde soul-toktzt Syphyde Hi, The weapon sound don't work... I downloaded files on modme for example the G11 of Jia909. I followed the instruction exactly, I have the weapons but the sound don't work. I tried several solutions, I converted sound, I deleted weapons, etc ... Nothing work. If you have idea, I wait your soluce ! :D -Syphyde Did you put the right lines in the sound aliase? (user_aliase)? Also try compiling / linking a few times, maybe that works. Yes I put everything in user_aliases.csv and compiling/linking billions of times. nada :( Yep. This is a problem many of us have been having... Treyarch broke something lately and it means edits to sound aliases/new sound aliases don't work. Full stop. http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=1310&page=1#lastpost I've seen enough people having the problem that I'm sure it's an issue Treyarch have caused.

RT this so they notice pls

ModmeBot:

The Black Death
The Black Death Syphyde soul-toktzt Syphyde Hi, The weapon sound don't work... I downloaded files on modme for example the G11 of Jia909. I followed the instruction exactly, I have the weapons but the sound don't work. I tried several solutions, I converted sound, I deleted weapons, etc ... Nothing work. If you have idea, I wait your soluce ! :D -Syphyde Did you put the right lines in the sound aliase? (user_aliase)? Also try compiling / linking a few times, maybe that works. Yes I put everything in user_aliases.csv and compiling/linking billions of times. nada :( Yep. This is a problem many of us have been having... Treyarch broke something lately and it means edits to sound aliases/new sound aliases don't work. Full stop. http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=1310&page=1#lastpost I've seen enough people having the problem that I'm sure it's an issue Treyarch have caused. RT this so they notice pls

Fuck this ...

Ty for your reply ^^.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: solarz_reflexx

The Black Death
The Black Death Syphyde soul-toktzt Syphyde Hi, The weapon sound don't work... I downloaded files on modme for example the G11 of Jia909. I followed the instruction exactly, I have the weapons but the sound don't work. I tried several solutions, I converted sound, I deleted weapons, etc ... Nothing work. If you have idea, I wait your soluce ! :D -Syphyde Did you put the right lines in the sound aliase? (user_aliase)? Also try compiling / linking a few times, maybe that works. Yes I put everything in user_aliases.csv and compiling/linking billions of times. nada :( Yep. This is a problem many of us have been having... Treyarch broke something lately and it means edits to sound aliases/new sound aliases don't work. Full stop. http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=1310&page=1#lastpost I've seen enough people having the problem that I'm sure it's an issue Treyarch have caused. RT this so they notice pls

i got my sounds working when i did copy user_aliases and i opened my map folder made new folder named aliases and placed it there

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Akrime
copy zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv into:

Black Ops lll\usermaps\zm_yourmap\gamedata\weapons\zm

ModmeBot:

I did all that but nothing works :(
I really do not see.