Modme Forums

BW vison doesn’t work Bo3

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: lightningplayz23
The NSZ Black and white vision doesn't work and it would not let me respond on the forum.
If you could help Thanks!!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: dkamasta

lightningplayz23
The NSZ Black and white vision doesn't work and it would not let me respond on the forum. If you could help Thanks!!

On discord there is guys making so much incredible hard stuff, lets not bother them with this easy b/w script

add me on steam and I ll help you personally

dka_masta

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ahmed02354

dkamasta
lightningplayz23 The NSZ Black and white vision doesn't work and it would not let me respond on the forum. If you could help Thanks!! On discord there is guys making so much incredible hard stuff, lets not bother them with this easy b/w script add me on steam and I ll help you personally dka_masta

Where do I put the things in the scripts folder etc.. I did it but when I launch my map I instantly die? can you tell please?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: lightningplayz23

dkamasta
lightningplayz23 The NSZ Black and white vision doesn't work and it would not let me respond on the forum. If you could help Thanks!! On discord there is guys making so much incredible hard stuff, lets not bother them with this easy b/w script add me on steam and I ll help you personally dka_masta

Ok, I added you on steam so when you get my inv I'll contact you and we can get this figured out. Thanks!!!1

ModmeBot:

fixed

anyone else needs help with this?

ModmeBot:

dkamasta
fixed anyone else needs help with this?

Yea I do, where do I have to put the scripts and the vision do I have to do something in the .csc as well?

ModmeBot:

same, add me on steam I ll help you

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo

dkamasta
same, add me on steam I ll help you

You're really meant to have these discussions within the forums the idea is that everyone can see it without having to add you

ModmeBot:

go to NSZ website it explains perfectly how to install BW script http://natesmithzombies.com/index.html

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo

dkamasta
go to NSZ website it explains perfectly how to install BW script http://natesmithzombies.com/index.html

pretty sure its not on his site

ModmeBot:

Yeah that is weird. You are right it isnt on it. But just add it to zone add #using and init to . Gsc that is it

ModmeBot:

Yeah that is weird. You are right it isnt on it. But just add it to zone add #using and init to . Gsc that is it

ModmeBot:

dkamasta

instructions not clear enough, you think someone who never scripted understands what you just said...?

ModmeBot:

edit your usermap.gsc put:
#using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_bw_vision;
and below load::main(); put this line: level thread bw_vision::main();
then go to your zone file and add: rawfile,vision/bw.vision and scriptparsetree,scripts/_NSZ/nsz_bw_vision.gsc

ModmeBot:

dkamasta
edit your usermap.gsc put: #using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_bw_vision; and below load::main(); put this line: level thread bw_vision::main(); then go to your zone file and add: rawfile,vision/bw.vision and scriptparsetree,scripts/_NSZ/nsz_bw_vision.gsc

bro just tell me where to put this, underneath where

#using scripts\shared\flag_shared;
#namespace bw_vision;
function main()
{
level.vision_correction = 0;
level flag::wait_till( "all_players_connected" );
wait(8);
VisionSetNaked( "zombie_last_stand" );
players = getplayers();
foreach( player in players )
player thread revive_vision_override();

level waittill( "power_on" );
VisionSetNaked( "zm_factory" );
}
function revive_vision_override()
{
level endon( "power_on" );

while(1)
{
self waittill( "player_revived" );
wait(0.05);
if( level.vision_correction )
{
VisionSetNaked( "zombie_last_stand", 0.05 );
level.vision_correction = 0;
}
else
{
level.vision_correction++;
VisionSetNaked( "bw", 0.05 );
}
}
}

ModmeBot:

#using scripts\zm\_zm_ai_dogs; 

#using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_bw_vision;  // PLACE THIS HERE FOR BW

#using scripts\zm\zm_usermap_ai;
#precache( "fx", "misc/fx_zombie_eye_single" );
#precache( "fx", "impacts/fx_flesh_hit" );
#precache( "fx", "misc/fx_zombie_bloodsplat" );
#precache( "fx", "misc/fx_zombie_bloodspurt" );
#precache( "fx", "weapon/bullet/fx_flesh_gib_fatal_01" );
#precache( "fx", "trail/fx_trail_blood_streak" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_glow_eye_orange" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_bul_flesh_head_fatal_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_bul_flesh_head_nochunks_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_bul_flesh_neck_spurt_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_blood_torso_explo_zmb" );
#precache( "fx", "trail/fx_trail_blood_streak" );
#precache( "fx", "electric/fx_elec_sparks_directional_orange" );
#namespace zm_usermap;
//***************************************************************************** // MAIN //*****************************************************************************
function autoexec opt_in() 
{ 
DEFAULT(level.aat_in_use,true); DEFAULT(level.bgb_in_use,true);
}
function autoexec init_fx()
{
clientfield::register( "clientuimodel", "player_lives", VERSION_SHIP, 2, "int" );
}
function main()
{
level._uses_default_wallbuy_fx = 1; zm::init_fx();
level util::set_lighting_state( 1 ); level._effect["eye_glow"] = "zombie/fx_glow_eye_orange";
level._effect["headshot"] = "zombie/fx_bul_flesh_head_fatal_zmb";
level._effect["headshot_nochunks"] = "zombie/fx_bul_flesh_head_nochunks_zmb";
level._effect["bloodspurt"] = "zombie/fx_bul_flesh_neck_spurt_zmb";
level._effect["animscript_gib_fx"] = "zombie/fx_blood_torso_explo_zmb"; level._effect["animscript_gibtrail_fx"] = "trail/fx_trail_blood_streak"; level._effect["switch_sparks"] = "electric/fx_elec_sparks_directional_orange";
//Setup game mode defaults
level.default_start_location = "start_room";
level.default_game_mode = "zclassic";
level.giveCustomLoadout =&giveCustomLoadout;
level.precacheCustomCharacters =&precacheCustomCharacters;
level.giveCustomCharacters =&giveCustomCharacters; level thread setup_personality_character_exerts();
initCharacterStartIndex();
//Weapons and Equipment
level.register_offhand_weapons_for_level_defaults_override = &offhand_weapon_overrride; level.zombiemode_offhand_weapon_give_override = &offhand_weapon_give_override; DEFAULT(level._zombie_custom_add_weapons,&custom_add_weapons);
level._allow_melee_weapon_switching = 1; level.zombiemode_reusing_pack_a_punch = true;
//Level specific stuff
include_weapons();
load::main(); 
thread bw_vision::main(); // PLACE THIS HERE FOR BW

ModmeBot:

dkamasta
#using scripts\zm\_zm_ai_dogs; #using scripts\_NSZ\nsz_bw_vision; // PLACE THIS HERE FOR BW #using scripts\zm\zm_usermap_ai; #precache( "fx", "misc/fx_zombie_eye_single" ); #precache( "fx", "impacts/fx_flesh_hit" ); #precache( "fx", "misc/fx_zombie_bloodsplat" ); #precache( "fx", "misc/fx_zombie_bloodspurt" ); #precache( "fx", "weapon/bullet/fx_flesh_gib_fatal_01" ); #precache( "fx", "trail/fx_trail_blood_streak" ); #precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_glow_eye_orange" ); #precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_bul_flesh_head_fatal_zmb" ); #precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_bul_flesh_head_nochunks_zmb" ); #precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_bul_flesh_neck_spurt_zmb" ); #precache( "fx", "zombie/fx_blood_torso_explo_zmb" ); #precache( "fx", "trail/fx_trail_blood_streak" ); #precache( "fx", "electric/fx_elec_sparks_directional_orange" ); #namespace zm_usermap; //***************************************************************************** // MAIN //***************************************************************************** function autoexec opt_in() { DEFAULT(level.aat_in_use,true); DEFAULT(level.bgb_in_use,true); } function autoexec init_fx() { clientfield::register( "clientuimodel", "player_lives", VERSION_SHIP, 2, "int" ); } function main() { level._uses_default_wallbuy_fx = 1; zm::init_fx(); level util::set_lighting_state( 1 ); level._effect["eye_glow"] = "zombie/fx_glow_eye_orange"; level._effect["headshot"] = "zombie/fx_bul_flesh_head_fatal_zmb"; level._effect["headshot_nochunks"] = "zombie/fx_bul_flesh_head_nochunks_zmb"; level._effect["bloodspurt"] = "zombie/fx_bul_flesh_neck_spurt_zmb"; level._effect["animscript_gib_fx"] = "zombie/fx_blood_torso_explo_zmb"; level._effect["animscript_gibtrail_fx"] = "trail/fx_trail_blood_streak"; level._effect["switch_sparks"] = "electric/fx_elec_sparks_directional_orange"; //Setup game mode defaults level.default_start_location = "start_room"; level.default_game_mode = "zclassic"; level.giveCustomLoadout =&giveCustomLoadout; level.precacheCustomCharacters =&precacheCustomCharacters; level.giveCustomCharacters =&giveCustomCharacters; level thread setup_personality_character_exerts(); initCharacterStartIndex(); //Weapons and Equipment level.register_offhand_weapons_for_level_defaults_override = &offhand_weapon_overrride; level.zombiemode_offhand_weapon_give_override = &offhand_weapon_give_override; DEFAULT(level._zombie_custom_add_weapons,&custom_add_weapons); level._allow_melee_weapon_switching = 1; level.zombiemode_reusing_pack_a_punch = true; //Level specific stuff include_weapons(); load::main(); thread bw_vision::main(); // PLACE THIS HERE FOR BW

can you add me on steam i dont get it ahmed02354