Modme Forums

a trigger for perk

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: hahaDuNOOB
hello

i need a script for a normal trigger that when trigger it gives a perk and have to cost the same like the perks like the real perk trigger but only on a trigger use

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

hahaDuNOOB
hello i need a script for a normal trigger that when trigger it gives a perk and have to cost the same like the perks like the real perk trigger but only on a trigger use

if i understand you correctly, a player triggers a trigger and it gives him a perk and charges him for it (takes 3000 pts for speed cola, 2500 for jug). what happens if he doesn't have the money? is it a one time use? is it a random perk? does it give the perk to all players/every player random perk?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: hahaDuNOOB

mathfag
hahaDuNOOB hello i need a script for a normal trigger that when trigger it gives a perk and have to cost the same like the perks like the real perk trigger but only on a trigger use if i understand you correctly, a player triggers a trigger and it gives him a perk and charges him for it (takes 3000 pts for speed cola, 2500 for jug). what happens if he doesn't have the money? is it a one time use? is it a random perk? does it give the perk to all players/every player random perk?

it need to act like a normal perk

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

hahaDuNOOB
mathfag hahaDuNOOB hello i need a script for a normal trigger that when trigger it gives a perk and have to cost the same like the perks like the real perk trigger but only on a trigger use if i understand you correctly, a player triggers a trigger and it gives him a perk and charges him for it (takes 3000 pts for speed cola, 2500 for jug). what happens if he doesn't have the money? is it a one time use? is it a random perk? does it give the perk to all players/every player random perk? it need to act like a normal perk

So what you're basically saying is you want to change the perk model to a different model / make it look like it's a wallbuy?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: xdferpc
mapname.gsc

under

#using scripts\zm\_zm_score;

at funcion main:

thread buyable_powerup();

function buyable_powerup()
{
level.buyable_powerup_cost = 100; // Cost for powerup
level.buyable_powerup_cooldown = 20; // Cooldown in seconds for buyable trigger
while(1)
{
while(1)
{
buyable_powerup_trig = GetEnt("buyable_powerup_trig", "targetname");
buyable_powerup_trig SetHintString("Press and hold &&1 to spawn Powerup [Cost: " + level.buyable_powerup_cost + "]");
buyable_powerup_trig SetCursorHint("HINT_NOICON");
buyable_powerup_spawn = struct::get( "powerup_spawn", "targetname" );
buyable_powerup_trig waittill("trigger", player);

if(player.score >= level.buyable_powerup_cost)
{
player zm_score::minus_to_player_score(level.buyable_powerup_cost);

break;
}
}

buyable_powerup_spawn thread zm_powerups::special_powerup_drop(buyable_powerup_spawn.origin);
//buyable_powerup_spawn thread zm_powerups::specific_powerup_drop("full_ammo", buyable_powerup_spawn.origin);

buyable_powerup_trig SetHintString("Recharing...");

wait(level.buyable_powerup_cooldown);
}
}

ModmeBot:

these are some lines that you'll need

while(1)
{
trig waittill("trigger", player);
	{
	if(player.score >= level.perk_cost)
		{
		player zm_score::minus_to_player_score(level.perk_cost);
                player zm_perks::give_perk( PERK_ELECTRIC_CHERRY, false );
		}

}
}

ModmeBot:

xdferpc
mapname.gsc under #using scripts\zm\zm_usermap; #using scripts\zm\_zm_score; at funcion main: thread buyable_powerup(); function buyable_powerup(){ level.buyable_powerup_cost = 100; // Cost for powerup level.buyable_powerup_cooldown = 20; // Cooldown in seconds for buyable trigger while(1) { while(1) { buyable_powerup_trig = GetEnt("buyable_powerup_trig", "targetname"); buyable_powerup_trig SetHintString("Press and hold &&1 to spawn Powerup [Cost: " + level.buyable_powerup_cost + "]"); buyable_powerup_trig SetCursorHint("HINT_NOICON"); buyable_powerup_spawn = struct::get( "powerup_spawn", "targetname" ); buyable_powerup_trig waittill("trigger", player); if(player.score >= level.buyable_powerup_cost) { player zm_score::minus_to_player_score(level.buyable_powerup_cost); break; } } buyable_powerup_spawn thread zm_powerups::special_powerup_drop(buyable_powerup_spawn.origin); //buyable_powerup_spawn thread zm_powerups::specific_powerup_drop("full_ammo", buyable_powerup_spawn.origin); buyable_powerup_trig SetHintString("Recharing..."); wait(level.buyable_powerup_cooldown); }}

read the request again fam

ModmeBot:

Reply By: hahaDuNOOB

mathfag
these are some lines that you'll need while(1) { trig waittill("trigger", player); { if(player.score >= level.perk_cost) { player zm_score::minus_to_player_score(level.perk_cost); player zm_perks::give_perk( PERK_ELECTRIC_CHERRY, false ); } } }

i still need a model with the lights that is moveable

ModmeBot:

hahaDuNOOB
mathfag these are some lines that you'll need while(1) { trig waittill("trigger", player); { if(player.score >= level.perk_cost) { player zm_score::minus_to_player_score(level.perk_cost); player zm_perks::give_perk( PERK_ELECTRIC_CHERRY, false ); } } } i still need a model with the lights that is moveable

you're gonna need to do that yourself. idk if anyone is willing to model for you