Modme Forums

Aldwych Station needs YOU to script it!

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: The Black Death
Hello, scripters!

I'm a new mapper/modder, and I'll be hopefully releasing my first map at some point soon!
This map, is the Station of Anguish (also known as Aldwych)

It is based off a real disused London Underground station and will feature a full quest (EE) and some side EEs.

What I've done:
About 60% of the mapping.
I've put in all sorts of stuff e.g. guns, custom shaders etc etc.

<em>You'd get more info but Chrome crashed on me once I wrote the last post!</em>

I've made this post because I'm not well known within the community so it is difficult for me to find a scripter in any other way. But I don't want my map to be lackluster in content so that's why I'm making this. This map has been under construction for 4 months now, and I could easily see it reaching the 7 month mark before release. While the mapping may seem like I haven't for that time, I've done a lot of things on the modding side, e.g. weapons & fixes etc.

Screenshots of the map
These also showcase the weapons I ported (and there's also a few from Rico & Harry in them xD)
<em>There's also quite a few things in them which is getting changed, e.g. the eastern disused passage will get reworked...</em>

So that's that. Hopefully this will bring some attention. If you're interested in being the scripter for my map please either respond to this post, PM me on Modme, or contact me on Discord (The Black Death#9834).
Experienced scripters only please.

Thanks guys.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo
Added you on Discord

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
I don't know if Scorpiolo's got you covered, but I'm also willing to script if you need it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x

Abnormal202
I don't know if Scorpiolo's got you covered, but I'm also willing to script if you need it.

hey are u able to script me a ee?? add my discord OffTheGrid#6069

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Abnormal202 I don't know if Scorpiolo's got you covered, but I'm also willing to script if you need it. hey are u able to script me a ee?? add my discord OffTheGrid#6069

Not the place to discuss this.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Psh
any key features?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
je suis confus

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death
post dead pls delet