Modme Forums

[Tutorial] How to use ANY camo on your classes with mods

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

KINGSLAYER:

Thread By: Kingslayer Kyle
So finally decided to stop being lazy and release a tutorial on how I got my Dark Matter and Alchemical etc with mods enabled.. (I no longer have the offsets for the gumballs so you'll have to work them out for yourselves.)

You can use ANY camo in the game on your custom classes, be it Dark Matter, Revelations PAP camo, Black Market camos, yeah you get it.. Any.

So first things first, your gonna want your "loadouts_zm_offline_0.cgp" file. (I'll include a download to mine, just as a sort of baseline to go off if you want to follow this tutorial exactly, for whatever reason that may be.)

Once you've got your file, pull up a camo table (I'll put one in a spoiler underneath this. I'm aware that there are other camos. I just can't be bothered finding them all individually and I'm quite busy. Hence why I copy n pasted this one)

// Multiplayer
1->Jungle tech
2->Ash
3->Flectarn
4->Heat Stroke
5->Snow Job
6->Dante
7->Integer
8->6 speed
9->Policia
10->Ardent
11->Burnt
12->Bliss
13->Battle
14->Charmeleon
15->Gold
16->Diamond
17->Dark Matter
// Campaign
18->Artic
19->Jungle
20->Huntsman
21->Woodlums
// zombies
22->Contagious
23->Fear
24->WMD
25->Red Hex
// Extra
26->Afterlife (Shadow Of Evil)
27->Black Ops 3
28->Weaponized 115
29->Cyborg
30->True Vet
// others
31->Snow Job (Duplicate)
32->6 speed (Duplicate)
33->Takeout
34->Unknown (grey)
35->Nuketown
36->Transgression
37->Burnt(Duplicate)
38->Storm
39->Wartorn
40->Prestige
41->Unknown
42->The Giant camo
43->Ice
44->Dust
45->Unknown
46->Unknown
47->Contrast
48->Verde
49->Firebrand
50->Field
75-80 -- Der Eisendrache Camo
81 -- Zetsubou No Shima Camo
82 -- Blood Camo
83 -- Heptic Camo
84-88 -- Gorod Krovi Camos
89-117 -- Bo3 ChampionShip Camos
120 -- Bo3 ChampionShip Camo
118 -- Unknown Camos Please feel free to tell me the correct names!
119 -- Unknown Camos Please feel free to tell me the correct names!
121-125 -- Revelation camos
126 -- Lucid Camo
127 -- No Camo

Source: https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=13245.0

Now, your gonna want to find the camo that you currently have set on your classes (The one that I currently have set is the Revelations PAP camo.)

So the code for that one is: 121

Now, we're gonna pull up a Decimal to Hexadecimal converter.. and convert 121 to hex, which would be: 79

Now, we're gonna open up the "loadouts_zm_offline_0.cgp" in a Hex editor, I use HxD (It's free and lightweight. And pretty much one of the best ones to use for that reason.)
Link to the Hex Editor I Use --> Download HxD

Now press CTRL+F and search for the number you converted, in my case: "79" (Make sure you're searching for Hex-values under data type)

What you've just found is the camo that you currently have set. (This is just for one weapon btw.)

To change this to a different camo. Get a camos number from the table and convert it to Hexadecimal. (As an example, If we wanted Dark Matter.. the code would be 17, Converted to Hex would be: 11)

If you wanna replace the camo for all weapons (Assuming all weapons have the same camos set) just do CTRL+R, set the data type to Hex-values.. Put the camo code you currently have in the top box and the one you want in the replace box (In hex.. and once again select the data type as Hex-values)

Do File>Save and your good to go, replace the file over your current one.

Tip: The file "loadouts_zm_offline_0.cgp" is located inside your mods folder. (Your mods folder is located in the "players>mods" folder, and the "players>311210" folder. Each mod has it's own specific class loadout, So if you wanna use this for every mod you have, you'll have to individually replace each file in each mods folder.)

Hope this was clear and made sense, A lot of people have asked me how I did it and I've postponed it for quite a while due to being really busy. Lol.

I would create a program that would automatically do this for you but I just don't have the time at the moment, Especially with working out all of the offsets lol.. So manually will have to do for now (Unless one of you wants to do it)

This can also be done for MP and I'm assuming campaign wouldn't be any different either.

Thanks,

Download
Full credit goes to me for the tutorial: Kingslayer Kyle.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

Kingslayer Kyle
Viewed over 700 times but no thanks, Bloody hell.

never saw this post till now, thanks for this though. by the way Origins pap camo is 133, black ops 1 pap camo is 132, & luck of the Irish is 131

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iiM3rk_P3rk_R3kt

Kingslayer Kyle
Viewed over 700 times but no thanks, Bloody hell.

you know when u say set camo on custom classes is that when u set a camo offline or online custom games?

KINGSLAYER:

Reply By: Kingslayer Kyle

tbone-5
Kingslayer Kyle Viewed over 700 times but no thanks, Bloody hell. never saw this post till now, thanks for this though. by the way Origins pap camo is 133, black ops 1 pap camo is 132, & luck of the Irish is 131

No problem man and thanks for the addition :)

KINGSLAYER:

Reply By: Kingslayer Kyle

iiM3rk_P3rk_R3kt
Kingslayer Kyle Viewed over 700 times but no thanks, Bloody hell. you know when u say set camo on custom classes is that when u set a camo offline or online custom games?

It's to use when you have a mod loaded

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iiM3rk_P3rk_R3kt
Also How to do it on Multiplayer?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: usaidwuttM8
Im pretty sure there is an easier way to do this lul

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AdrX003
really cool, it simply solves everything hehe thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AdrX003

usaidwuttM8
Im pretty sure there is an easier way to do this lul

easier only if someone do all the files and upload, i had done them but after the update 88 im getting an error, im testing it right now

ModmeBot:

Reply By: dikkeboctoer
thx dude really nice