Modme Forums

Changing the Death Machine weapon

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: itznvy
I want to change the weapon of the Deathmachine power up. Does anyone know how to do this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: lightningplayz23

itznvy
I want to change the weapon of the Deathmachine power up. Does anyone know how to do this?

I would love how to do this too.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5
this is really easy to do, add this line to your maps GSC in function main.

level.zombie_powerup_weapon[ "minigun" ] = GetWeapon( "minigun" );
change = GetWeapon( "minigun" ); to whatever you want as the weapon. level.zombie_powerup_weapon[ "minigun" ] = GetWeapon( "set weapon here" );

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

tbone-5
this is really easy to do, add this line to your maps GSC in function main. level.zombie_powerup_weapon[ "minigun" ] = GetWeapon( "minigun" ); change = GetWeapon( "minigun" ); to whatever you want as the weapon. level.zombie_powerup_weapon[ "minigun" ] = GetWeapon( "set weapon here" );

Thanks for the Help! +1 win!

ModmeBot:

Any way to make it where the chosen weapon has unlimited Ammo?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

itznvy
Any way to make it where the chosen weapon has unlimited Ammo?

it depends do you have a custom weapon or are you using a stock weapon? if its a custom weapon copy the weapon file the name you put in your zone like weapon,weaponname_zm when you make a new weapon file just click the option unlimited ammo done, then add the new weapon file name to that death machine script & make sure you add it to the zone. now for non custom weapons ask a scripter i mostly just edit scripts i am not good at making them myself, i found the death machine change script in the script for the death machine in like December & had it laying around in my gsc

ModmeBot:

tbone-5
itznvy Any way to make it where the chosen weapon has unlimited Ammo? it depends do you have a custom weapon or are you using a stock weapon? if its a custom weapon copy the weapon file the name you put in your zone like weapon,weaponname_zm when you make a new weapon file just click the option unlimited ammo done, then add the new weapon file name to that death machine script & make sure you add it to the zone. now for non custom weapons ask a scripter i mostly just edit scripts i am not good at making them myself, i found the death machine change script in the script for the death machine in like December & had it laying around in my gsc

Ah okay thanks for the help!