Modme Forums

Custom Powerup: Invincible (V1.0.0)

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ZoekMeMaar:

I Made a new Power Up called 'Invincible' this power up will give the player '30 seconds godmode' and playes a funky song which is by Kevin MacLeod. Also added a funny FX and has a cool custom Model.I hope you all like this new power up!

Version: 1.0.0 inital release

DOWNLOAD

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Frost Iceforge
NICE MAN! This powerup was strangely lacking in BO3 customs! Will add to all my future maps
Take a win!

ZoekMeMaar:

Frost Iceforge
NICE MAN! This powerup was strangely lacking in BO3 customs! Will add to all my future maps Take a win!

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: To_Be_Honest

ZoekMeMaar
Frost Iceforge NICE MAN! This powerup was strangely lacking in BO3 customs! Will add to all my future maps Take a win! Thanks for the positive feedback :)

Ill Shout You Out In My Map Im Not One Of Those People :p

ZoekMeMaar:

To_Be_Honest
ZoekMeMaar Frost Iceforge NICE MAN! This powerup was strangely lacking in BO3 customs! Will add to all my future maps Take a win! Thanks for the positive feedback :) Ill Shout You Out In My Map Im Not One Of Those People :p

Alrighty men :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxRaPiDK3LLERxX
Nice powerup although there's a bug, when you grab this powerup while you have juggernog, and when it's finished, it'll return the health back to 100 instead of 200 and will change back to 200 when the round has ended.

ZoekMeMaar:

XxRaPiDK3LLERxX
Nice powerup although there's a bug, when you grab this powerup while you have juggernog, and when it's finished, it'll return the health back to 100 instead of 200 and will change back to 200 when the round has ended.

ah I see, will try to fix as soon as posible!

sharpgamers4you:

all links of your power ups are down bro

bitwarrior:

Can you give a new download link is corrupted

ZoekMeMaar:

LINKS UPDATED