Modme Forums

custom round music script question

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: rossdaboss
I've tried a few different round sound scripts to put in my own custom round music and the same glitch happens every time. so the round start, game over, and dog round start and end play exactly what theyre supposed to in game, but the regular round start and end will only play whatever i have put on the first line of the script(example round_start_1, round_end_1) and will never randomize to the other 2 or 3 (round_start_2,3, etc.)i have entered in. does anyone know of a working custom round sounds script?? (I've so far tried ones from graffiti, ice grenade, and one i made myself)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

rossdaboss
I've tried a few different round sound scripts to put in my own custom round music and the same glitch happens every time. so the round start, game over, and dog round start and end play exactly what theyre supposed to in game, but the regular round start and end will only play whatever i have put on the first line of the script(example round_start_1, round_end_1) and will never randomize to the other 2 or 3 (round_start_2,3, etc.)i have entered in. does anyone know of a working custom round sounds script?? (I've so far tried ones from graffiti, ice grenade, and one i made myself)

Show us your alias file?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: rossdaboss

The Black Death
rossdaboss I've tried a few different round sound scripts to put in my own custom round music and the same glitch happens every time. so the round start, game over, and dog round start and end play exactly what theyre supposed to in game, but the regular round start and end will only play whatever i have put on the first line of the script(example round_start_1, round_end_1) and will never randomize to the other 2 or 3 (round_start_2,3, etc.)i have entered in. does anyone know of a working custom round sounds script?? (I've so far tried ones from graffiti, ice grenade, and one i made myself) Show us your alias file?

mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,audio\round_start_first_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short2_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short3_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short4_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart2_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart3_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart4_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogstart1_intro,,,audio\sly.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,95,95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_gameover_intro,,,audio\pirate_theme.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ModmeBot:

rossdaboss
The Black Death rossdaboss I've tried a few different round sound scripts to put in my own custom round music and the same glitch happens every time. so the round start, game over, and dog round start and end play exactly what theyre supposed to in game, but the regular round start and end will only play whatever i have put on the first line of the script(example round_start_1, round_end_1) and will never randomize to the other 2 or 3 (round_start_2,3, etc.)i have entered in. does anyone know of a working custom round sounds script?? (I've so far tried ones from graffiti, ice grenade, and one i made myself) Show us your alias file? mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,audio\round_start_first_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short2_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short3_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short4_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart2_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart3_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart4_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_dogstart1_intro,,,audio\sly.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_dogend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,95,95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_gameover_intro,,,audio\pirate_theme.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Interesting. Having a brief look I can't pick out anything which would cause this issue.

Fortunately, if you create the same alias multiple times, with different paths for each one, the game will randomise the sound that plays. So if only the roundstart1 alias is working, just call that alias multiple times ;)

ModmeBot:

The Black Death
rossdaboss The Black Death rossdaboss I've tried a few different round sound scripts to put in my own custom round music and the same glitch happens every time. so the round start, game over, and dog round start and end play exactly what theyre supposed to in game, but the regular round start and end will only play whatever i have put on the first line of the script(example round_start_1, round_end_1) and will never randomize to the other 2 or 3 (round_start_2,3, etc.)i have entered in. does anyone know of a working custom round sounds script?? (I've so far tried ones from graffiti, ice grenade, and one i made myself) Show us your alias file? mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,audio\round_start_first_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short2_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short3_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short4_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart2_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart3_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart4_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_dogstart1_intro,,,audio\sly.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_dogend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,95,95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_gameover_intro,,,audio\pirate_theme.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Interesting. Having a brief look I can't pick out anything which would cause this issue. Fortunately, if you create the same alias multiple times, with different paths for each one, the game will randomise the sound that plays. So if only the roundstart1 alias is working, just call that alias multiple times ;)

mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,audio\round_start_first_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogstart1_intro,,,audio\sly.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_03_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,95,95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_gameover_intro,,,audio\pirate_theme.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Is this what u meant?

ModmeBot:

rossdaboss
The Black Death rossdaboss The Black Death rossdaboss I've tried a few different round sound scripts to put in my own custom round music and the same glitch happens every time. so the round start, game over, and dog round start and end play exactly what theyre supposed to in game, but the regular round start and end will only play whatever i have put on the first line of the script(example round_start_1, round_end_1) and will never randomize to the other 2 or 3 (round_start_2,3, etc.)i have entered in. does anyone know of a working custom round sounds script?? (I've so far tried ones from graffiti, ice grenade, and one i made myself) Show us your alias file? mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,audio\round_start_first_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short2_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short3_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short4_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart2_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart3_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart4_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_dogstart1_intro,,,audio\sly.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_dogend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,95,95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_gameover_intro,,,audio\pirate_theme.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Interesting. Having a brief look I can't pick out anything which would cause this issue. Fortunately, if you create the same alias multiple times, with different paths for each one, the game will randomise the sound that plays. So if only the roundstart1 alias is working, just call that alias multiple times ;) mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,audio\round_start_first_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_dogstart1_intro,,,audio\sly.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_03_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_dogend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,95,95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_gameover_intro,,,audio\pirate_theme.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Is this what u meant?

Yeah

ModmeBot:

The Black Death
rossdaboss The Black Death rossdaboss The Black Death rossdaboss I've tried a few different round sound scripts to put in my own custom round music and the same glitch happens every time. so the round start, game over, and dog round start and end play exactly what theyre supposed to in game, but the regular round start and end will only play whatever i have put on the first line of the script(example round_start_1, round_end_1) and will never randomize to the other 2 or 3 (round_start_2,3, etc.)i have entered in. does anyone know of a working custom round sounds script?? (I've so far tried ones from graffiti, ice grenade, and one i made myself) Show us your alias file? mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,audio\round_start_first_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short2_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short3_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short4_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart2_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart3_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart4_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_dogstart1_intro,,,audio\sly.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_dogend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,95,95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_gameover_intro,,,audio\pirate_theme.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Interesting. Having a brief look I can't pick out anything which would cause this issue. Fortunately, if you create the same alias multiple times, with different paths for each one, the game will randomise the sound that plays. So if only the roundstart1 alias is working, just call that alias multiple times ;) mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,audio\round_start_first_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart_short1_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_01_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundstart1_intro,,,audio\round_start_02_v2_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_dogstart1_intro,,,audio\sly.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_roundend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_03_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_dogend1_intro,,,audio\round_end_00_v3_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,95,95,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mus_gameover_intro,,,audio\pirate_theme.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Is this what u meant? Yeah

It didn't work. for some of the round starts it played the default round music from the giant and some of the time it played the roundstart1 but never did randomize to the others

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DarkS0uls54
Do you still need help and what round sounds do you want

ModmeBot:

DarkS0uls54
Do you still need help and what round sounds do you want

I got it to work properly. It must have got fixed with the latest mod tools update because I changed it back its original version and it started working perfectly

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Frost Iceforge

rossdaboss
DarkS0uls54 Do you still need help and what round sounds do you want I got it to work properly. It must have got fixed with the latest mod tools update because I changed it back its original version and it started working perfectly

Do you know if this new update also fixed the default compiler?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo

Frost Iceforge
rossdaboss DarkS0uls54 Do you still need help and what round sounds do you want I got it to work properly. It must have got fixed with the latest mod tools update because I changed it back its original version and it started working perfectly Do you know if this new update also fixed the default compiler?

That's been fixed for a few weeks now