Modme Forums

Brutus Help

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: To_Be_Honest
I Added All The Scripts But Brutus Wont Spawn, I Dont Know Where The Traversals Are Is That Why?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

To_Be_Honest
I Added All The Scripts But Brutus Wont Spawn, I Dont Know Where The Traversals Are Is That Why?

Did you put in the spawn structs from the prefab browser? Or actually read the instructions?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: To_Be_Honest

mathfag
To_Be_Honest I Added All The Scripts But Brutus Wont Spawn, I Dont Know Where The Traversals Are Is That Why? Did you put in the spawn structs from the prefab browser? Or actually read the instructions?

yeah i do have 3 brutus prefabs in my map right now and im pretty sure i read the instructions again, should i do all the steps over again?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

To_Be_Honest
mathfag To_Be_Honest I Added All The Scripts But Brutus Wont Spawn, I Dont Know Where The Traversals Are Is That Why? Did you put in the spawn structs from the prefab browser? Or actually read the instructions? yeah i do have 3 brutus prefabs in my map right now and im pretty sure i read the instructions again, should i do all the steps over again?

yes, start from scratch and make sure you enable the debug in the brutus script so you know what's going on.

find and uncomment:

level.nsz_debug = true; 

ModmeBot:

Reply By: To_Be_Honest

mathfag
To_Be_Honest mathfag To_Be_Honest I Added All The Scripts But Brutus Wont Spawn, I Dont Know Where The Traversals Are Is That Why? Did you put in the spawn structs from the prefab browser? Or actually read the instructions? yeah i do have 3 brutus prefabs in my map right now and im pretty sure i read the instructions again, should i do all the steps over again? yes, start from scratch and make sure you enable the debug in the brutus script so you know what's going on. find and uncomment: level.nsz_debug = true;

Is The Traversals Causing Him Not To Spawn Because I Couldnt Find It