Modme Forums

Help This Code Messes My Map From Compiling

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: To_Be_Honest
^1ERROR: "zm_factory_zombie.ai_am": xanim "ai_zombie_zod_crawl_stunned_electrobolt_e" used by alias "anim_zombie_factory_crawl_stunned_electrobolt" in "zm_factory_zombie.ai_am" is being used in the animation selector table "stun_tesla@zombie" in "zm_factory_zombie.ai_ast" which requires "loop sync" animations.
aitype:spawner_zm_factory_zombie
col_map:maps/zm/zm_onewindowchallenge.d3dbsp

There Is Tons More Coding That Prevent Me From Compiling My Map So Someone Please Help Me I Tried To Add Harrybo21 Perks And This Happens I deleted all the stuff now this happened to all my maps

ModmeBot:

Reply By: alexisloic21

To_Be_Honest
^1ERROR: "zm_factory_zombie.ai_am": xanim "ai_zombie_zod_crawl_stunned_electrobolt_e" used by alias "anim_zombie_factory_crawl_stunned_electrobolt" in "zm_factory_zombie.ai_am" is being used in the animation selector table "[email protected]" in "zm_factory_zombie.ai_ast" which requires "loop sync" animations. aitype:spawner_zm_factory_zombie col_map:maps/zm/zm_onewindowchallenge.d3dbsp There Is Tons More Coding That Prevent Me From Compiling My Map So Someone Please Help Me I Tried To Add Harrybo21 Perks And This Happens I deleted all the stuff now this happened to all my maps

in your anim coche loop_sync and looping

ModmeBot:

Reply By: To_Be_Honest

alexisloic21
To_Be_Honest ^1ERROR: "zm_factory_zombie.ai_am": xanim "ai_zombie_zod_crawl_stunned_electrobolt_e" used by alias "anim_zombie_factory_crawl_stunned_electrobolt" in "zm_factory_zombie.ai_am" is being used in the animation selector table "[email protected]" in "zm_factory_zombie.ai_ast" which requires "loop sync" animations. aitype:spawner_zm_factory_zombie col_map:maps/zm/zm_onewindowchallenge.d3dbsp There Is Tons More Coding That Prevent Me From Compiling My Map So Someone Please Help Me I Tried To Add Harrybo21 Perks And This Happens I deleted all the stuff now this happened to all my maps in your anim coche loop_sync and looping

where is the anim