Modme Forums

Blackops3.exe has stopped working

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: To_Be_Honest
This Keeps On Stopping Me From Playtesting A New Map And Im Only Allowed To Run 1 Map Only Someone Please Help Me Solve This

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DarkS0uls54
To start of i remember having a problem like this is your blackops3.exe in same bin folder as your modtools

ModmeBot:

Reply By: To_Be_Honest

DarkS0uls54
To start of i remember having a problem like this is your blackops3.exe in same bin folder as your modtools

so what do i do?

ModmeBot:

if your bo3.exe is not in the right folder you will need to put it in the right directory so go to your bo3 root folder/bin then look and see if blackops3.exe is there

ModmeBot:

DarkS0uls54
if your bo3.exe is not in the right folder you will need to put it in the right directory so go to your bo3 root folder/bin then look and see if blackops3.exe is there

it isnt here

ModmeBot:

ok so go to your root folder just call of duty black ops 3 is the exe in there??

ModmeBot:

DarkS0uls54
ok so go to your root folder just call of duty black ops 3 is the exe in there??

yes its in the bo3root but not the bin

ModmeBot:

ok you should be good there as long is its in there is there any error codes it gives you and when did this start?

ModmeBot:

DarkS0uls54
ok you should be good there as long is its in there is there any error codes it gives you and when did this start?

this started yesterday and also the error code it gives me is when i playtest a map that i just made it says blackops3.exe has stopped and it is for other maps i created

ModmeBot:

check the mod tools launcher compiler read through it and look for if it says ERROR and did you add anything before this happened

ModmeBot:

DarkS0uls54
check the mod tools launcher compiler read through it and look for if it says ERROR and did you add anything before this happened

i added a shootable perk easter egg but that doesnt cause problems i think it is something else that i didnt know about that is causing this if i see any errors should i try to fix it?

ModmeBot:

yes did it work after the shootable easter egg also if you see any error you can ask me cause i have had to fix alot of errors

ModmeBot:

DarkS0uls54
yes did it work after the shootable easter egg also if you see any error you can ask me cause i have had to fix alot of errors

i think it worked before the shootable easter egg but add me on steam so we can help eachother if you want

my username is To Be Honest

ModmeBot:

alright will do

ModmeBot:

What is your profile pic

ModmeBot:

DarkS0uls54
What is your profile pic

TBH If you cant find it tell me yours

ModmeBot:

its Aerotanite

ModmeBot:

DarkS0uls54
its Aerotanite

I Sent You A Request If You Accept It Please Help Me

ModmeBot:

Reply By: kevohko69
J'ai le meme probleme, tu dois désactiver ton antivirus le temps que tu lance bo3