Modme Forums

Wonderfiz fix?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: lightningplayz23
Hello, I was wondering why when I add the worderfizz script to my map it says Clientfield mismatch I have been making sure to put each in the GSC AND CSC SZC AND ZONE. If you could provide help then that would be awesome!
<hr>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

lightningplayz23
Hello, I was wondering why when I add the worderfizz script to my map it says Clientfield mismatch I have been making sure to put each in the GSC AND CSC SZC AND ZONE. If you could provide help then that would be awesome!

who's wondefizz script are you using ???

ModmeBot:

Reply By: lightningplayz23

D-2-K
lightningplayz23 Hello, I was wondering why when I add the worderfizz script to my map it says Clientfield mismatch I have been making sure to put each in the GSC AND CSC SZC AND ZONE. If you could provide help then that would be awesome! who's wondefizz script are you using ???

Ice Grenade.
Should i use the one on modme

ModmeBot:

lightningplayz23
D-2-K lightningplayz23 Hello, I was wondering why when I add the worderfizz script to my map it says Clientfield mismatch I have been making sure to put each in the GSC AND CSC SZC AND ZONE. If you could provide help then that would be awesome! who's wondefizz script are you using ??? Ice Grenade. Should i use the one on modme

ice grenade used wardogs. that's been removed for the time being on modme as he's working on an update (actually im sure he stated that hes fixed it locally but will release it to the public after its been released with some ones map)

your other alternative would be to use harrybo21's perk pack for now i can confirm that his one works really well theres some slight differency's between harrys and wardogs mainly phd flopper both are cool in there own way where wardogs has the slide explosion and harrys has a grenade drop 4x grenades killing the zombies around you

i would also suggest that you check on ice grenades youtube as im sure he made a small booboo with the wonderfizz and corrected it in another vid

heres the link to them both :ORIGINAL POST

AND HIS :UPDATE

GOOD LUCK BUDDY

ModmeBot:

Reply By: lightningplayz23

D-2-K
lightningplayz23 D-2-K lightningplayz23 Hello, I was wondering why when I add the worderfizz script to my map it says Clientfield mismatch I have been making sure to put each in the GSC AND CSC SZC AND ZONE. If you could provide help then that would be awesome! who's wondefizz script are you using ??? Ice Grenade. Should i use the one on modme ice grenade used wardogs. that's been removed for the time being on modme as he's working on an update (actually im sure he stated that hes fixed it locally but will release it to the public after its been released with some ones map) your other alternative would be to use harrybo21's perk pack for now i can confirm that his one works really well theres some slight differency's between harrys and wardogs mainly phd flopper both are cool in there own way where wardogs has the slide explosion and harrys has a grenade drop 4x grenades killing the zombies around you i would also suggest that you check on ice grenades youtube as im sure he made a small booboo with the wonderfizz and corrected it in another vid heres the link to them both :ORIGINAL POST AND HIS :UPDATE GOOD LUCK BUDDY

Ok, thank you so much man ill check it out now!

ModmeBot:

lightningplayz23
D-2-K lightningplayz23 D-2-K lightningplayz23 Hello, I was wondering why when I add the worderfizz script to my map it says Clientfield mismatch I have been making sure to put each in the GSC AND CSC SZC AND ZONE. If you could provide help then that would be awesome! who's wondefizz script are you using ??? Ice Grenade. Should i use the one on modme ice grenade used wardogs. that's been removed for the time being on modme as he's working on an update (actually im sure he stated that hes fixed it locally but will release it to the public after its been released with some ones map) your other alternative would be to use harrybo21's perk pack for now i can confirm that his one works really well theres some slight differency's between harrys and wardogs mainly phd flopper both are cool in there own way where wardogs has the slide explosion and harrys has a grenade drop 4x grenades killing the zombies around you i would also suggest that you check on ice grenades youtube as im sure he made a small booboo with the wonderfizz and corrected it in another vid heres the link to them both :ORIGINAL POST AND HIS :UPDATE GOOD LUCK BUDDY Ok, thank you so much man ill check it out now!

your welcome