Double PAP

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: To_Be_Honest
Does Anyone Know How To Make Another Double PAP Upgrade

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

To_Be_Honest
Does Anyone Know How To Make A Custom Double Pap Elemental Upgrade I Mean Thunderwall But How Do I Make My Own Custom One

that was a nice sentence. It's almost like you forgot the backspace key. How do you expect someone to take the time to help you if you can't even take the time to write an actual sentence?

Sorry if that's salty, but c'mon.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: To_Be_Honest

Abnormal202
To_Be_Honest Does Anyone Know How To Make A Custom Double Pap Elemental Upgrade I Mean Thunderwall But How Do I Make My Own Custom One that was a nice sentence. It's almost like you forgot the backspace key. How do you expect someone to take the time to help you if you can't even take the time to write an actual sentence? Sorry if that's salty, but c'mon.

I Didnt Know How To Say It Im Sorry But Ill Rewrite It

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

To_Be_Honest
Abnormal202 To_Be_Honest Does Anyone Know How To Make A Custom Double Pap Elemental Upgrade I Mean Thunderwall But How Do I Make My Own Custom One that was a nice sentence. It's almost like you forgot the backspace key. How do you expect someone to take the time to help you if you can't even take the time to write an actual sentence? Sorry if that's salty, but c'mon. I Didnt Know How To Say It Im Sorry But Ill Rewrite It

It's fine. I understand if english is not your first language. But it's also important to remember that no one will answer your cry for help if they can't understand it, or if it looks like you just don't care. I personally would help you out now, but I have no idea how to add in another double PaP. I know that all the files for that are contained in ROOT\Share\Raw\Scripts\Zm\aats if you wanna look there.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: To_Be_Honest
ok