Modme Forums

Enter a zone with teleporter

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Immens3_Modder
Hello, i was wondering if it would be possible to enter a zone using a script not a trigger so that when the player teleports they are transported to the other side of the map and in a different zone (kinda like moon) and i'm not sure how to do that can anyone help?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Immens3_Modder
Hello, i was wondering if it would be possible to enter a zone using a script not a trigger so that when the player teleports they are transported to the other side of the map and in a different zone (kinda like moon) and i'm not sure how to do that can anyone help?

are you talking about activating a zone through script, instead of by normal zombie doors or triggers? if that's the case, use:
level flag::set( flag );

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Immens3_Modder

Abnormal202
Immens3_Modder Hello, i was wondering if it would be possible to enter a zone using a script not a trigger so that when the player teleports they are transported to the other side of the map and in a different zone (kinda like moon) and i'm not sure how to do that can anyone help? are you talking about activating a zone through script, instead of by normal zombie doors or triggers? if that's the case, use: level flag::set( flag );

yeah thank you