Modme Forums

Lighting state

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: yologirlgamer
How can i change the lightning state? For example like use a trigger or something and the skybox changes? Is this possible?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

yologirlgamer
How can i change the lightning state? For example like use a trigger or something and the skybox changes? Is this possible?

I know how to change it when you turn on the power if that helps. Just let me know and I'll show you.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile
You can go ahead and read up on the function in the ScriptDocs.
For simplicity; here is the function:

void SetLightingState(<new light="" state="">)</new>

Just choose the number you'd like. The game starts off at Lightingstate 1 on start, for reference.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Exofile
You can go ahead and read up on the function in the ScriptDocs. For simplicity; here is the function: void SetLightingState(<new light="" state="">) Just choose the number you'd like. The game starts off at Lightingstate 1 on start, for reference.

Actually it goes 0 to 3.
0 is lighting state 1, 1 is state 2...

</new>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

mathfag
Actually it goes 0 to 3. 0 is lighting state 1, 1 is state 2...

Anyone familiar with scripting would be able to figure this out. In Radiant; Lightingstate 1 is equal to 0 in scripting. 1-4 in Radiant, & 0-3 in Scripting. When I say it starts on 1 I was referring to the Radiant- version of the lighting state, if you understand.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Exofile
mathfag Actually it goes 0 to 3. 0 is lighting state 1, 1 is state 2... Anyone familiar with scripting would be able to figure this out. In Radiant; Lightingstate 1 is equal to 0 in scripting. 1-4 in Radiant, & 0-3 in Scripting. When I say it starts on 1 I was referring to the Radiant- version of the lighting state, if you understand.

I know that most people will know this but I didn't at one point and it bothered me alot so i thaught i should mention it