Modme Forums

[HELP] Whats the alias for firesale music?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: XxCAFxX
I'm trying to add the buried firesale music but its not working :/ the alias i currently have is

mus_fire_sale,,,bu_firesale_mus.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,0,0,80,82,0,400,400,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3D,front,,LOOPING,,,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter
Just confirmed, it is <em>mus_fire_sale</em>, make sure the sound is converting!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxCAFxX

DTZxPorter
Just confirmed, it is mus_fire_sale, make sure the sound is converting!

hm, it must be my sound then, it's in 48000 16 bit wav? thats right isn't it?

ModmeBot:

It's possible that your map isn't overriding it properly, is the alias in a mod or map?

ModmeBot:

It's in my map, in the user alias file.

ModmeBot:

I double checked to make sure the file name is the same and it is. i'm not seeing any errors in the launcher either.

EDIT
I also forgot to mention that the default firesale music no longer plays either so the alias is fine it must be something with my sound file. I'll try to rip it from bo2 again.

ModmeBot:

XxCAFxX
I double checked to make sure the file name is the same and it is. i'm not seeing any errors in the launcher either. EDIT I also forgot to mention that the default firesale music no longer plays either so the alias is fine it must be something with my sound file. I'll try to rip it from bo2 again.

Kek, can you play the 48k 16bit wav on your PC? If so, it may be just toggling the LOADED setting in the alias

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DarkS0uls54
If you are still having your problem make sure your filespecs are correct like do you know where your sound is located?

ModmeBot:

If you are still having your problem make sure your filespecs are correct like do you know where your sound is located?

ModmeBot:

DarkS0uls54

Yes, its in the root of my sound_assets folder. And yes i can play the file on my pc, i use audacity.

ModmeBot:

if you could send me the sound i could do it for you and send you the finished product

ModmeBot:

Ok i have got it working im adding the files for the download

ModmeBot:

http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=1634

If there is any problems please let me know