Modme Forums

HELP Killing off zombies faster

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ZombieBinge
Is there a way to make the zombies in other zones die faster, or just not spawn at all? on my buried map they spawn in the starting room above ground and then when you go underground they still spawn up there causing them to take forever to spawn underground

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
You could add a zombie teleporter to cut the distance

function teleport_zombies_init()
	{
		teleport_trig = GetEntArray( "teleport_zombies", "targetname" );
		for (i = 0; i < teleport_trig.size; i++)
		{
			teleport_trig[i] thread teleport_zombies();
		}
	}

function teleport_zombies()
	{
		teleport_destination = GetEnt( self.target, "targetname" );
		while(1)
		{
			zombs = getaispeciesarray("axis","all");
			for(k=0;k<zombs.size;k++) {="" if(="" zombs[k]="" istouching(="" self="" )="" )="" {="" zombs[k]="" forceteleport(="" teleport_destination.origin="" );="" }="" }="" wait(0.05);="" }=""></zombs.size;k++)>

Trigger_multiple and script_origin

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieBinge

mathfag
You could add a zombie teleporter to cut the distance function teleport_zombies_init() { teleport_trig = GetEntArray( "teleport_zombies", "targetname" ); for (i = 0; i < teleport_trig.size; i++) { teleport_trigthread teleport_zombies(); } } function teleport_zombies() { teleport_destination = GetEnt( self.target, "targetname" ); while(1) { zombs = getaispeciesarray("axis","all"); for(k=0;k<zombs.size;k++) {="" if(="" zombs[k]="" istouching(="" self="" )="" )="" {="" zombs[k]="" forceteleport(="" teleport_destination.origin="" );="" }="" }="" wait(0.05);="" }="" }="" ="" ="" trigger_multiple="" and="" script_origin
=""></zombs.size;k++)> ... You, sir, are my hero! I was actually hoping for some kind of teleport script even on my old maps Ill be sure to try this out thanks!! take a win (: