Modme Forums

How to save variables across multiple matches?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Frost Iceforge
So, I recently created an IW bank system and have gotten requests to make a BO2 style bank. I don't know if it's even POSSIBLE in BO3 to keep track of how much money is in the bank across multiple games. I know that Project Thor in WaW had a BO2 style fridge that would remember your gun even after leaving the map and loading it up again just like in BO2.

It's fine if this is impossible with our current assets, but I'd like to know if anyone else knew about this.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies
Unfortunately this is not possible because the stat system is saved through the online service which is disabled in customs. I tried this back in alpha but was unsuccessful

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Frost Iceforge

natesmithzombies
Unfortunately this is not possible because the stat system is saved through the online service which is disabled in customs. I tried this back in alpha but was unsuccessful

A shame to hear, but I expected as much. Thanks for replying!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieBinge

natesmithzombies

Would it be possible to make a local save file maybe?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: natesmithzombies

ZombieBinge
natesmithzombies Unfortunately this is not possible because the stat system is saved through the online service which is disabled in customs. I tried this back in alpha but was unsuccessful Would it be possible to make a local save file maybe?

From the devs themselves they said it wasnt possible. They said so in the closed alpha reddit. I tried even still with no luck