Modme Forums

Custom round boss (hellhound replacement)

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Mr Wafflez

I'm making a map and want to add some sort of mini-boss round (like hellhounds). I've worked out how to do a boss during a normal round (by looking at NSZ's Brutus script) but I'm not sure where to start when it comes to making a boss round with multiple enemies (of the same type) eg) Hellhounds, Jumping jacks, etc. If it helps, I have a decent understanding of GSC.

Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE: I'm a dumb fuck. Ignore me, I know how to do it now lol.
God I'm stupid...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iBounce
Change hellhound models, ???, profit...

EDIT: Solved by yours truly in discord DMs

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros

iBounce
Change hellhound models, ???, profit...EDIT: Solved by yours truly in discord DMs

not true because other different boss like spiders dont hit like dog so isnt only change model.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
I might (emphasis on might) make the spiders from ZNS after I'm done with the panzer and I release my map. Check in public assets in <1 month

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros

mathfag
I might (emphasis on might) make the spiders from ZNS after I'm done with the panzer and I release my map. Check in public assets in
it could be awesome

ModmeBot:

Reply By: alexisloic21

mathfag
I might (emphasis on might) make the spiders from ZNS after I'm done with the panzer and I release my map. Check in public assets in <1 month

i 1 week i have finish the panzer with fx all attack and all part degradable =D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

alexisloic21
mathfag I might (emphasis on might) make the spiders from ZNS after I'm done with the panzer and I release my map. Check in public assets in <1 month i 1 week i have finish the panzer with fx all attack and all part degradable =D

You're on :)