Modme Forums

End Game When Touching A Trigger

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: MJPW
Hi Im curious if its possible to make it end the game when a player touches a trigger. I know theres triggers to kill the player but Im needing it for if any of the players touch the trigger because all of the players may not go and it will glitch the game.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

MJPW
Hi Im curious if its possible to make it end the game when a player touches a trigger. I know theres triggers to kill the player but Im needing it for if any of the players touch the trigger because all of the players may not go and it will glitch the game.

you could use a trigger_multiple and check the box in radiant that requires all players in it to trigger.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
http://natesmithzombies.com/releases/buyable_ending.html

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998

MJPW

Easy, I managed to do something like this on my Demon Defender map, worked great:

Place a trigger_multiple down and have the "AI_ALLIES" box checked, then change the value "script_flag_set_on_touching" to "end_game".

Then when the player touches the trigger, game ends!

Haven't tested this version but I hope it helps!

- Ping

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MJPW

Ping998
MJPW Hi Im curious if its possible to make it end the game when a player touches a trigger. I know theres triggers to kill the player but Im needing it for if any of the players touch the trigger because all of the players may not go and it will glitch the game. Easy, I managed to do something like this on my Demon Defender map, worked great: Place a trigger_multiple down and have the "AI_ALLIES" box checked, then change the value "script_flag_set_on_touching" to "end_game". Then when the player touches the trigger, game ends! Haven't tested this version but I hope it helps! - Ping

It works! Thank you so much! Sorry it took me so long to get back here to respond