Modme Forums

Prevent Samantha’s Laugh Though Script?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Wild
Hello, I am currently working on a script for a perkaholic easter egg. Whenever you complete the easter egg sam laughs and I don't want her to. I don't know why she does, it's most likely from the giving of the perks. Anyway, does anyone know how to essentially mute her via script? The alias for her laugh is "zmb_laugh_child". Is there any possible way to lets say mute that aliase for like 10 seconds or just prevent it from playing at all from a function or something? Thanks!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros

Wild
Hello, I am currently working on a script for a perkaholic easter egg. Whenever you complete the easter egg sam laughs and I don't want her to. I don't know why she does, it's most likely from the giving of the perks. Anyway, does anyone know how to essentially mute her via script? The alias for her laugh is "zmb_laugh_child". Is there any possible way to lets say mute that aliase for like 10 seconds or just prevent it from playing at all from a function or something? Thanks!

this is not an script, hahahahahahahhahah that myths are doing hurt in minds, samantha´s laught is when a patch is active, anything a patch in your character makes you lose weapons and money, or touch death barrier, or throw a monkey out of map, the laught is patch sound this is you are doing anything is prohibited, u understand now?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

huevosduros
Wild Hello, I am currently working on a script for a perkaholic easter egg. Whenever you complete the easter egg sam laughs and I don't want her to. I don't know why she does, it's most likely from the giving of the perks. Anyway, does anyone know how to essentially mute her via script? The alias for her laugh is "zmb_laugh_child". Is there any possible way to lets say mute that aliase for like 10 seconds or just prevent it from playing at all from a function or something? Thanks! this is not an script, hahahahahahahhahah that myths are doing hurt in minds, samantha´s laught is when a patch is active, anything a patch in your character makes you lose weapons and money, or touch death barrier, or throw a monkey out of map, the laught is patch sound this is you are doing anything is prohibited, u understand now?

Thanks for the reply but no, I don't understand. What do you mean a patch sound? I've never even heard of that.

Anyway I already know why the laugh plays, I was asking how to prevent it. Inside a script instead of replacing the aliases with a silent sound or something.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros

Wild
huevosduros Wild Hello, I am currently working on a script for a perkaholic easter egg. Whenever you complete the easter egg sam laughs and I don't want her to. I don't know why she does, it's most likely from the giving of the perks. Anyway, does anyone know how to essentially mute her via script? The alias for her laugh is "zmb_laugh_child". Is there any possible way to lets say mute that aliase for like 10 seconds or just prevent it from playing at all from a function or something? Thanks! this is not an script, hahahahahahahhahah that myths are doing hurt in minds, samantha´s laught is when a patch is active, anything a patch in your character makes you lose weapons and money, or touch death barrier, or throw a monkey out of map, the laught is patch sound this is you are doing anything is prohibited, u understand now? Thanks for the reply but no, I don't understand. What do you mean a patch sound? I've never even heard of that

When the patch actives this is the sounds to recognice the patch is now active, samanta´s laught, so isnt fixable script, because is a patch function, no scrip like the myths says when famous videos in the giant like a bad script provoques a patch in character, and he lose all weapons and money and says ohh samantha´s laught easter egg! later anyone says no is a samatha´s laught script makes u that blablabla and all people trust.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

huevosduros
Wild huevosduros Wild Hello, I am currently working on a script for a perkaholic easter egg. Whenever you complete the easter egg sam laughs and I don't want her to. I don't know why she does, it's most likely from the giving of the perks. Anyway, does anyone know how to essentially mute her via script? The alias for her laugh is "zmb_laugh_child". Is there any possible way to lets say mute that aliase for like 10 seconds or just prevent it from playing at all from a function or something? Thanks! this is not an script, hahahahahahahhahah that myths are doing hurt in minds, samantha´s laught is when a patch is active, anything a patch in your character makes you lose weapons and money, or touch death barrier, or throw a monkey out of map, the laught is patch sound this is you are doing anything is prohibited, u understand now? Thanks for the reply but no, I don't understand. What do you mean a patch sound? I've never even heard of that When the patch actives this is the sounds to regnice the patch is now active, samanta´s laught. so isnt fixable script, because is a patch function.

Sure, anyway thanks