Modme Forums

Origins tank broken when riden

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: belly3031
The Origins tank drives perfectly fine on my map until the player stands on top of the tank. The tank goes crazy and even sometimes fly's up into the air so I was wondering if anyone knows how to stop this.
I want the tank to not be influenced by a player and just keep its steady driving no matter what.

Thanks guys :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
We can't help you because we have no idea how your tank operates. Send some code.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

belly3031
The Origins tank drives perfectly fine on my map until the player stands on top of the tank. The tank goes crazy and even sometimes fly's up into the air so I was wondering if anyone knows how to stop this. I want the tank to not be influenced by a player and just keep its steady driving no matter what. Thanks guys :)

try this video it may help you ive not tested it yet myself yet

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
idk maybe edit some collision options in APE

ModmeBot:

Reply By: belly3031

D-2-K
belly3031 The Origins tank drives perfectly fine on my map until the player stands on top of the tank. The tank goes crazy and even sometimes fly's up into the air so I was wondering if anyone knows how to stop this. I want the tank to not be influenced by a player and just keep its steady driving no matter what. Thanks guys :) try this video it may help you ive not tested it yet myself yet

I followed that tutorial exactly and I'm having this issue

ModmeBot:

Reply By: fedkerr6

belly3031
The Origins tank drives perfectly fine on my map until the player stands on top of the tank. The tank goes crazy and even sometimes fly's up into the air so I was wondering if anyone knows how to stop this. I want the tank to not be influenced by a player and just keep its steady driving no matter what. Thanks guys :)

Disable Physics vehicle on APE in your veh_tank asset