Modme Forums

Gum anti-cheat

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: mathfag
This code will check if you have certain mega gobble gums in your pack and end the game.
No more faggity youtubers that can't play without it.
It will also check if a player enters later in the game.

thread anticheat();

function anticheat()
{

wait(10);
//SDFM_Debug("anticheat");
    while(1)
    {
        player = GetPlayers();
        for( i=0;i<player.size;i++ )="" {="" sdfm_debug("checking="" player="" "+i);="" player[i]="" thread="" check_gum();="" wait(5);="" }="" wait(60);="" }="" }="" function="" check_gum()="" {="" nogum_array="array("zm_bgb_aftertaste","zm_bgb_cache_back","zm_bgb_dead_of_nuclear_winter","zm_bgb_ephemeral_enhancement","zm_bgb_immolation_liquidation","zm_bgb_kill_joy","zm_bgb_killing_time","zm_bgb_on_the_house","zm_bgb_perkaholic","zm_bgb_phoenix_up","zm_bgb_unquenchable","zm_bgb_wall_power","zm_bgb_whos_keeping_score","zm_bgb_head_drama","zm_bgb_fear_in_headlights","zm_bgb_secret_shopper","zm_bgb_crate_power","zm_bgb_disorderly_combat","zm_bgb_shopping_free","zm_bgb_bullet_boost","zm_bgb_mind_blown","zm_bgb_near_death_experience","zm_bgb_profit_sharing","zm_bgb_round_robbin","zm_bgb_self_medication","zm_bgb_idle_eyes","zm_bgb_extra_credit","zm_bgb_soda_fountain","zm_bgb_reign_drops","zm_bgb_power_vacuum");" create="" a="" list="" of="" gums="" you="" don't="" want="" here="" for(i="0;" i="" <="" nogum_array.size;i++)="" {="" gum="self" getbgbremaining(="" nogum_array[i]="" );="" sdfm_debug(nogum_array[i]+"="" "+gum);="" if(gum="">0)
                {
                    IPrintLnBold("NO " +nogum_array[i] +" ALLOWED!");
                    wait(15);
                    level notify("end_game");
                }
            wait(0.1);
            }    
}</player.size;i++>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

mathfag
This code will check if you have the perkaholic gobble in your pack and end the game. No more faggity youtubers that can't play without it. It will also check if a player enters later in the game. function anticheat() { wait(10); while(1) { player = GetPlayers(); for( i=0;i<player.size;i++ )="" {="" gum="player" getbgbremaining(="" "zm_bgb_perkaholic"="" );="" if(gum="">0) { IPrintLnBold("NO PERKAHOLICS ALLOWED!"); wait(5); level notify("end_game"); } } wait(60); } } .
Lmfao faggity youtubers (cough cough MrDJD cough)

couldnt you just make a map without adding the gobble gum machines though ??

</player.size;i++>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo
D-2-K
mathfag This code will check if you have the perkaholic gobble in your pack and end the game. No more faggity youtubers that can't play without it. It will also check if a player enters later in the game. function anticheat() { wait(10); while(1) { player = GetPlayers(); for( i=0;i<player.size;i++ )="" {="" gum="player" getbgbremaining(="" "zm_bgb_perkaholic"="" );="" if(gum="">0) { IPrintLnBold("NO PERKAHOLICS ALLOWED!"); wait(5); level notify("end_game"); } } wait(60); } } . Lmfao faggity youtubers (cough cough MrDJD cough) couldnt you just make a map without adding the gobble gum machines though ?? </player.size;i++>
Well there are a lot of good gobblegums that aren't as op as perkaholic, that in particular makes customs too easy

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

D-2-K
couldnt you just make a map without adding the gobble gum machines though ??

That's different. If you want a map with gobblegums, but you don't want people to use Perkaholic this is what you could use, though it's a very crude solution.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy
is it possible to add more gobblegums to this script? Like soda fountain and Power Vaccum?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros
Angry ``pro´´ player, perkaholic is a game bubble is not a hack so your angry of people uses.... is useles... actually you can get perkaholic with different bubbles and are more good bubbles like freeshop you rage has no sense

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
Angry ``pro´´ player, perkaholic is a game bubble is not a hack so your angry of people uses.... is useles... actually you can get perkaholic with different bubbles and are more good bubbles like freeshop you rage has no sense

I didn't understand a word of that

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

itznvy
is it possible to add more gobblegums to this script? Like soda fountain and Power Vaccum?

of course, I will add more when i have the time and i make an array

ModmeBot:

Scorpiolo
huevosduros Angry ``pro´´ player, perkaholic is a game bubble is not a hack so your angry of people uses.... is useles... actually you can get perkaholic with different bubbles and are more good bubbles like freeshop you rage has no sense I didn't understand a word of that

why are u here so.. if u cant understand this guy is rabid with people who use perkaholic, because he thinks is the most advantage in game.

ModmeBot:

Scorpiolo
huevosduros Angry ``pro´´ player, perkaholic is a game bubble is not a hack so your angry of people uses.... is useles... actually you can get perkaholic with different bubbles and are more good bubbles like freeshop you rage has no sense I didn't understand a word of that

why are u here so.. if u cant understand this guy is rabid with people who use perkaholic, because he thinks is the most advantage in game.

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
Scorpiolo huevosduros Angry ``pro´´ player, perkaholic is a game bubble is not a hack so your angry of people uses.... is useles... actually you can get perkaholic with different bubbles and are more good bubbles like freeshop you rage has no sense I didn't understand a word of that why are u here so.. if u cant understand this guy is rabid with people who use perkaholic, because he thinks is the most advantage in game.

Your grammar is appalling, i can barely understand what you're on about. Perkaholic is way too OP and it can ruin zombies maps, its great to be able to block the use of these gobblegums

ModmeBot:

perkaholick=op let me other joke.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Zixology
The only thing I'd rather have than this is an anticheat that makes people unable to use other mods with my maps. Sadly, people can just use the instant perkaholic mod and bypass this, even if your map doesn't even have the gobblegum machines. If only people could just play fair and give a mappers map a chance before breaking it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Zixology
The only thing I'd rather have than this is an anticheat that makes people unable to use other mods with my maps. Sadly, people can just use the instant perkaholic mod and bypass this, even if your map doesn't even have the gobblegum machines. If only people could just play fair and give a mappers map a chance before breaking it.

make your map 'require' a mod then?

add a using line for a script, and add that script to your mod, so if they play the map with some other mod loaded, it crashes saying the script is missing

ModmeBot:

Reply By: FreeAccount
I'm new and confused here. Why do you care if they use certain gobblegums? I've played with a mega to see what it does and landed in an absolutely unplayable map because of it. All my points and guns taken away every minute except for starting pistol. And it kept flashing "learn to play" at me. I still somehow survived a while but I'm really just confused about why people get so bent out of shape if a random person playing for fun or for a review or for whatever reason wants to use something you didn't intend. I wouldn't want to force people to play a certain way and just piss people off who want to play a slightly different way. BO3 is not getting the attention WAW has gotten despite all of its potential and this kind of elitist attitude isn't helping. I appreciate sharing of knowledge and code, but seriously you might have some issues if you're calling people fags for equipping a gobblegum you didn't put on your approved safe-to-play list.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
If we want to actually design maps “properly” then that includes balancing gameplay - get over it

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
Like Harry said; why the hell would we bust our asses for months to make something if you're just gonna walk through the whole thing with "shopping free". This is especially true for challenge maps where bgb machines are in use and speed running is a thing. You're entitled to your opinion but I'm just saying.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998
if yous don't want to be as harsh and kick the player, you can do this:

while (1)
					{			
						IPrintLn("CHEATS ARE BEING USED! PLEASE DISABLE THEM!");
						wait(30);
					}

Replace the internals of the if statement "if (gum>0)" with it.

Instead this script will allow the player to play normally but every 30 seconds a message calling them out on their cheats. Expose those pesky cheating youtubers XD.