Modme Forums

Custom Character pictures

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Noah Gamerscore
So I have pictures ready (at least I think they are ready) to use for the characters pictures replacement. Is there a script I need to change the characters picture to a custom one. If you are confused when I say
"characters picture", then here is an example :

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for taking your time to help out.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: xMG
I THINK they change when you change the character model.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
Don't know if this works but if you try and rip the images for them with wraith and they actually show up then you can probably change them the same way you would change the perk shaders. Worth a try

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

Wild
Don't know if this works but if you try and rip the images for them with wraith and they actually show up then you can probably change them the same way you would change the perk shaders. Worth a try

Sweet, I'm gonna have to try this. Because I was trying to do this but the characters pictures were in "t7 missing asset pack" and still doesn't work but ill have to try and get them from Wraith.

Edit : Just tried it and still nothing works.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
I think this is it but i'm not sure and i never tested it so don't hate me please

image,uie_t7_zm_hud_score_char1 //Nikolai
image,uie_t7_zm_hud_score_char2 //Takeo
image,uie_t7_zm_hud_score_char3 //Dempsey
image,uie_t7_zm_hud_score_char4 //Richtofen

ModmeBot:

mathfag
I think this is it but i'm not sure and i never tested it so don't hate me please image,uie_t7_zm_hud_score_char1 //Nikolai image,uie_t7_zm_hud_score_char2 //Takeo image,uie_t7_zm_hud_score_char3 //Dempsey image,uie_t7_zm_hud_score_char4 //Richtofen

Thank you. I tried something like that but had "include" instead of "image". But thank you man. I'll test it out when I get home later today. Thanks again!!

ModmeBot:

mathfag
I think this is it but i'm not sure and i never tested it so don't hate me please image,uie_t7_zm_hud_score_char1 //Nikolai image,uie_t7_zm_hud_score_char2 //Takeo image,uie_t7_zm_hud_score_char3 //Dempsey image,uie_t7_zm_hud_score_char4 //Richtofen

So I tried what you told me and I thought it worked at first because I saw those images being converted but when loading in, they still didn't work. But thanks for the help man, appreciate it.