Modme Forums

Loop a vehicle?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Doodles
So, I need to make so when my vehicle reaches it's final node, he goes backwards till the start node and then goes to the final node in a loop, but, I don't really know how to code it, someone has any ideas?
I made a script, but it doesn't work, if you want to take a look, here it is: https://pastebin.com/jLxivaUp
Thanks.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Doodles
So yeah, after a lot of research and try and error, I had managed to make it work, kind of, but, a guy named ZoekMeMaar, sad that, I can set a new path for the vehicle whenever I want like this:
n_path_start = GetVehicleNode( "new_node", "targetname" );
level.vh_train AttachPath( n_path_start );
level.vh_train StartPath();
So yeah, problem solved!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: FlameLeo95

Doodles
So yeah, after a lot of research and try and error, I had managed to make it work, kind of, but, a guy named ZoekMeMaar, sad that, I can set a new path for the vehicle whenever I want like this: n_path_start = GetVehicleNode( "new_node", "targetname" ); level.vh_train AttachPath( n_path_start ); level.vh_train StartPath();So yeah, problem solved!

Hey !!! I am trying to make a train that goes around my map but the train is all messed up and out of alignment could you post the steps used to make this work from start to finish properly please and thanks!!!