Modme Forums

Disable respawn

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ByKris
Hello, does anyone know how to disable a respawn when came to another area? And when I return to that area is activated again

Ej: zone 1 (active) - enter to zone 2 (zone 2 active and zone 1 disabled) - enter to zone 1 (zone 1 active and zone 2 disabled)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
I'll guess you mean zombie respawing.
In the mapname.gsc you just need to add a fake (non existent) zone in between the two zones.

zm_zonemgr::add_adjacent_zone("start_zone", "fake_zone", "enter_boss_zone");
    zm_zonemgr::add_adjacent_zone("fake_zone", "boss_zone", "enter_boss_zone");

Now zombies won't spawn in start_zone because fake_zone is next to boss_zone and they can't spawn in fake_zone because it doesn't exist.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ByKris

mathfag
I'll guess you mean zombie respawing. In the mapname.gsc you just need to add a fake (non existent) zone in between the two zones. zm_zonemgr::add_adjacent_zone("start_zone", "fake_zone", "enter_boss_zone"); zm_zonemgr::add_adjacent_zone("fake_zone", "boss_zone", "enter_boss_zone"); Now zombies won't spawn in start_zone because fake_zone is next to boss_zone and they can't spawn in fake_zone because it doesn't exist.

Doesnt work, besides I think I explained bad, the idea is that the zombies appear only in the area in which I am i