Modme Forums

[Help] how could i change hud depending on weapon.

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: elfenliedtopfan5
ok trying to think of the best way to describe this

ok i have say 3 images
and 3 weapons

mr6
kuda
locas

is there a way when holding any weapon i can change a hud image like so if im holding mr6 change image made for the mr6
same with kuda if holding the kuda change the hud image to one i designed for the kuda

not sure how to work with this in lui i want to make custom huds depending on the weapons being held if that makes sense.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

elfenliedtopfan5
ok trying to think of the best way to describe this ok i have say 3 images and 3 weapons mr6 kuda locas is there a way when holding any weapon i can change a hud image like so if im holding mr6 change image made for the mr6 same with kuda if holding the kuda change the hud image to one i designed for the kuda not sure how to work with this in lui i want to make custom huds depending on the weapons being held if that makes sense.

I would do some research into using LUA as Porter implemented LUA into BO3 which allows custom hud making, I'm not sure what you're looking for will be able to be done or not, but I know there is a way to change the LUA hud depending on some factor, for example like a number changing for amount of zombies left in the round.