Modme Forums

Change Mystery Box sound

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: hubigygjjik
Heey I've been trying to change the magic box music but I couldn't do it. Any Helpp??

ModmeBot:

Reply By: KillJoyYT
First make sure your sound that you want to play is located in your sound assets.

then copy this code to the bottom of your user.aliases ........ your user alias is located in share/raw/sound/aliases

zmb_music_box,,,custom\Demo2.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,85,85,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

change the "Demo2" to your sound name

also change "custom" to the folder you put your sound into in sound assets.
I'd recommend making a custom folder in your sound assets folder just like I have. That way you won't have to change "custom" in the code above.

Also remember if you're transferring your audio file from audacity, make sure your audio is 4800hertz. Then export the audio as a .wav in 16bit Microsoft to your sound_assets/custom folder

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

# MUSIC BOX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
zmb_lid_close,,,wpn\zod_box_close.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,60,60,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
zmb_lid_open,,,wpn\zod_box_open.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,60,60,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
zmb_music_box,,,wpn\weapon_cycle.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,65,65,50,400,401,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

48000Hz, 16bit Microsoft WAV files and clear the tags.
Use audacity

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
dont need to clear anything

with porters sound patch they dont have to be 48000

and the wavs dumped by wraith are dumped "ready to use"