Modme Forums

Anyway of continuously spawning zombies?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: TheMikeyMan
I'm trying to do a final arena fight where zombies continuously spawn without the round progressing. Then I want the game to end after a certain amount survived. I just don't know how to make zombies continuously spawn without the round progressing.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: KillJoyYT
I'm pretty sure there is no known way of removing the round counter on BO3.

Why does it matter so much that the round doesn't show? Zombies will continuously spawn with natesmithzombies timedgameplay script.

I suppose you could use a no hud script but door triggers and other triggers wont show on screen. ie (Hold F To Buy Juggernog) also the ammo count and dpad hud wont show.

http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=462

Hope I helped!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula

KillJoyYT
I'm pretty sure there is no known way of removing the round counter on BO3. Why does it matter so much that the round doesn't show? Zombies will continuously spawn with natesmithzombies timedgameplay script. I suppose you could use a no hud script but door triggers and other triggers wont show on screen. ie (Hold F To Buy Juggernog) also the ammo count and dpad hud wont show. http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=462 Hope I helped!

Just remove this from the HUD Lua file:

local RoundCounter = CoD.ZmRndContainer.new(HudRef, InstanceRef)
RoundCounter:setLeftRight(true, false, -32.000000, 192.000000)      -- AnchorLeft, AnchorRight, Left, Right
RoundCounter:setTopBottom(false, true, -174.000000, 18.000000)   -- AnchorTop, AnchorBottom, Top, Bottom
RoundCounter:setScale(0.8)  -- Scale (Of 1.0)

HudRef:addElement(RoundCounter)
HudRef.Rounds = RoundCounter

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

I used this in one of my maps. Zombies will spawn until there are 30 zombies (while(zm_count<30))

function infinite_zombies()
{
    spawner = GetEnt("zombie_spawner","script_noteworthy");

zm_count = zombie_utility::get_current_zombie_count();

while(1)
	{	
		while(zm_count&lt;30)
		{
			zombie = zombie_utility::spawn_zombie( spawner );

wait(1);
		}
	wait(5);
	}
}

function infinite_dogs()
{

while(1)
	{
		while(zm_count&lt;25)
		{

level thread zm_ai_dogs::special_dog_spawn( 2, undefined, undefined);

wait(5);
		}
	wait(1);
	}
}

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheMikeyMan
I didn't want to remove the rounds i just wanted rounds to not progress. I want to do this as an ending to the map where zombies don't stop spawning, and have the map prior to this normal.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheMikeyMan
Thanks for the code for the infinite spawns it worked. I will definitely credit you in my map.