Modme Forums

Price of chest?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

ModmeBot:

Thread By: TCM
How would you go about changing this, I found the chest in _zm_magicbox.gsc

I found the 950 price there tried changing it but nothing
Added it to my main map as well and no change.

Nevermind got it I believe

level.zombie_treasure_chest_cost = cost;

EDIT: nevermind that didn't seem to make a difference as well.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MyNameIsNobody
try editing the cost in the box prefab in Radiant (by selecting it and right clicking prefab>enter prefab and checking both red boxes that are stuck inside each other, finding the price and changing cost) as well as changing the script cost to the same maybe maybe? Try that but remember everything you changed in case it doesn't work so you can return it to normal. (prefab and script). Hope this helps someone, let me know if it works! You may not even need any script changes but idk im not experienced with scripting at all. Try it with one box location fon a test map first, add in your box prefab etc....

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
yeah you can change the price of the mystery box by editing the prefab in radiant. You can even set different box locations to have different prices if you want.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TCM

Abnormal202
yeah you can change the price of the mystery box by editing the prefab in radiant. You can even set different box locations to have different prices if you want.

Yeah I know you can do that I was going for a random price every random through an randomint though.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Abnormal202

can put the kvp "on" the prefab - dont need to enter it